Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: for Rent: Puri Garden Apartment, Puri Indah, West Jakarta [Daily,Monthly,Yearly]

Thumbs up for Rent: Puri Garden Apartment, Puri Indah, West Jakarta [Daily,Monthly,Yearly]

Available many units 1/2/3 Bedroom Ready for Rent Daily/Monthly/Yearly

• Apartment Name : Apartment Puri Garden
    (Behind Puri Indah Hospital, 5 minutes walking distance from Puri Indah Mall, Carrefour, Hypermart, beside Walikota Jakarta Barat)
    • Size : 35/45/54/63/74 m2
    • Bedroom : studio/1/2/2/2/3
    • Bathroom : 1/1/1/2/2/2
    • Condition : furnished & non furnished
    • Facility : TV Cable, free wi-fi internet at lobby area, Hair Salon, Swimming Pool, ATM BCA, Mini Market, laundry, PAM water, Security 24 jam.
    • Rent Charge : Start from Rp 350.000 @day [Min. 3 days]
    • Contact Number : +62 21 583 55 936 (Mon-Sat 9AM-5PM)
    • Email : [email protected]
    Last edited by ApartementPuriGarden; 16-06-10 at 21:31.

430k a day. bargain lol.

Pictures pleeeeeeeease :-)

430.000 for all / day??

Quote Originally Posted by sportshooter View Post
    430.000 for all / day??
    If you need it by the hour i'm sure an arrangement can be struck lol

(starts at) Rp. 430K for a studio apartment is a bit stiff, you can get a good hotel room for that much, with breakfast included and daily or weekly cleaning, when you live long term.
    When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad. That's my religion. (Abraham Lincoln)

Quote Originally Posted by eksotia View Post
    (starts at) Rp. 430K for a studio apartment is a bit stiff, you can get a good hotel room for that much, with breakfast included and daily or weekly cleaning, when you live long term.
    Comparing long term with daily rates is unfair. Please name the good hotel where you pay 430K with breakfast for a one night stay so we can judge.
    Last edited by lantern; 17-04-10 at 14:05.

Quote Originally Posted by lantern View Post
    Comparing long term with daily rates is unfair. Please name the good hotel where you pay 430K with breakfast for a one night stay.
    Hotel Aryaduta. This is pretty much what one would pay for a superior room, for one night, using a voucher bought in any Kaha reservation booth (Soekarno Hatta, Gambir and a few other location in JKT). Rack rate for superior rooms are around IDR 1000K/nite though, as one may see on the link. Hence the need of pre-booking via Kaha.
    Deluxe room goes for about 500K+, still with a Kaha voucher or a corporate rate but are far better. They have my preference.
    Torang samua basudara

Kami harus melakukan sesuai dengan persyaratan dan peraturan yang berlaku untuk Indonesia lebih baik.

Please, only moderator related questions (and fun stuff) by PM. Kindly post law related questions to the public forum so that answers can help the whole community.

I stayed at Aryaduta pesonally with rate of $39/night, if I wanted to stay for a month it will be about $25-30/day depends on the season. From the hotel website I found also Grand Kemang, FM7, Akmani, Ibis . Prasada Mansion even goes lower than that. Of course it's not the level of Grand Hyatt or Ritz, but Puri Indah Apartment isn't either-- and you have to buy your own breakfast plus change your own bed sheet!
    When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad. That's my religion. (Abraham Lincoln)

Quote Originally Posted by eksotia View Post
    I stayed at Aryaduta pesonally with rate of $39/night, if I wanted to stay for a month it will be about $25-30/day depends on the season. From the hotel website I found also Grand Kemang, FM7, Akmani, Ibis . Prasada Mansion even goes lower than that. Of course it's not the level of Grand Hyatt or Ritz, but Puri Indah Apartment isn't either-- and you have to buy your own breakfast plus change your own bed sheet!
    Grand Kemang goes lower - out of interest can you give me the link as friends of mine have have paid more there and it was supposed to be a 'special rate'. I looked at their website and the lowest available is about $81 a night.

oh don't go to their own official websites, if you're abroad you have to do it via travel agent or websites like hotel.com, orbitz, cheapflight.com something like that. I was randomly using Agoda.com to generate cheapest hotel in Jakarta when Grand Kemang popped out at $44, I didn't really see what the dates were.

I used a local travel agent recommended by friends, for staying at Aryaduta. And also for hotels in Bali, I used travel agent in Denpasar, randomly picked in the yellow page. Once I had a rate of Rp350.000 for Kuta Paradiso, where my friends flew in without reservation and wanted to choose a crappier looking hotel next door (Melasti, or something like that) thinking it will be cheaper, turns out they had to pay $30! That was when a dollar is 12k rupiahs. Unfortunately without voucher, they just cant move to my hotel with my rate. In Indonesia you always need to research or bargain. There are special prices for domestic tourists and KITAS holders, you just need to ask and compare prices.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast