Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Resort Manager - Bali

Default Resort Manager - Bali

Job Title: General Manager

Job Description:
    The job entails taking full responsibility for 4-house luxury home stay which focuses on providing a relaxing experience that focuses on guest satisfaction.

Job Location:
    Bali

Responsibilities:
    Responsibilities include: Property management, staff management, guest happiness, financial reporting. Oversee housekeeping, kitchen and garden staff, and one very experienced concierge. This person must love looking over the happiness of their guests. Must want to be the GO TO person who suggests itineraries, meals, massages, and local cultural points of interest.

Required Qualifications/Skills:
    This person must LOVE Hospitality. Education Requirement: Hotel school graduate. Experience Requirement: None, but 2-3 years desired.

Salary:
    $1500 - $2000 per month

Benefits:
    Accommodation + Food

To apply for this position please send your CV to expat@monroeconsulti[email protected]
    Last edited by Headhunter; 25-08-08 at 10:36.

Banned

A GM without any experience and a salary of $2000 ?

Wow, aint that wot teachers earn?

What if the one is graduated from University in Hotel & Tourism field, speaks English very well, has experience for few years but the person is Indonesian? Or, he/she might be considered as overqualified? :-D
    Last edited by Kuntarini; 25-08-08 at 17:40.

Happy to accept applications from Indonesian talent. As long as you match what I am looking for I will be happy to receive your details

Quote Originally Posted by Headhunter View Post
    Happy to accept applications from Indonesian talent. As long as you match what I am looking for I will be happy to receive your details
    I'll pass it to my friend, she works in the university. She'll pass it to the graduates. Hopefully someone comes up.

I'm looking for an opportunity in the Bayarea or East Bay
    Below is the following resume on my website. Should you feel my skills match your criteria please email me and I will send a attached resume
    [email protected]
    Salary requirements
    50K min plus commissions. Max open
    Full-time or contract
    And open to international placements in Jakarta Indoensia and Hawaii Oahu and California.
    http://www.michelle-elaine.net

Quote Originally Posted by Headhunter View Post
    Job Title: General Manager

Job Description:
    The job entails taking full responsibility for 4-house luxury home stay which focuses on providing a relaxing experience that focuses on guest satisfaction.

Job Location:
    Bali

Responsibilities:
    Responsibilities include: Property management, staff management, guest happiness, financial reporting. Oversee housekeeping, kitchen and garden staff, and one very experienced concierge. This person must love looking over the happiness of their guests. Must want to be the GO TO person who suggests itineraries, meals, massages, and local cultural points of interest.

Required Qualifications/Skills:
    This person must LOVE Hospitality. Education Requirement: Hotel school graduate. Experience Requirement: None, but 2-3 years desired.

Salary:
    $1500 - $2000 per month

Benefits:
    Accommodation + Food

To apply for this position please send your CV to [email protected]
    I am looking for a position in Bali. I of Irish Nationality, married to a javanese woman. We are both very social, would you be interested in a married couple taking the position.......salary wouldent have to change:-). My background is in Complimentary health, and hers in retail clothes managment.
    Thanks, Gerry

I am currently based in Bali working in marketing for a large travel agency, as well as co-managing Indonesian and expat staff. I have lived in Bali for awhile and know all about places to go out, excursions available (I also know many on-call drivers and tour operators), restaurants, and just about anything else guests want to do here. Last year I worked in sales and it was a big part of my job to make sure guests were happy and suggest activities, take them out to dinner, etc. My degrees are in International Studies (focus on International Development and Communication) and Religious Studies, but I love working in the hospitality industry in Bali and would like to take this career further. Please email [email protected] or send a private message if you are still looking for candidates. Thanks

Certified Troll

It's only a shot in the dark but I suspect they have someone by now.

A german friend of mine is planing to work in hotel in Malang, East Java, especially in Spa management field. He has experiences of more than 10 years and has certificates from Massage school and Hotel management school. Is there Job available?? I'm really looking forward to any answer from all of good people here. Thankx!

Yana - Malang

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast