Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sex shop in Jakarta?

Default Sex shop in Jakarta?

Is there any adult sex shops in Jakarta? Looking for some toys to spice up the sex life but specifically looking for ID Millennium silicon based lube.

Most pharmacies carry some durex lube products but everything we have found so far is water based and that just doesn't work for us.

Located to Jakarta in early 2012 - still apprehensive some days!

I can't say I have ever seen one now you mention it!

How about ordering online? Sex is not for fun in Indonesia you know...
    I am pink therefore I am ham

Located to Jakarta in early 2012 - still apprehensive some days!

So they do not have them? Wow. I thought I probably just didn't know what to look for!

I swear by Crisco. I'll never forget the day my mother asked me why there were fingerprints in the Crisco container...

As to your actual query, I think it's technically forbidden? I see some listings for sex shops, but I think it's clandestine. You may need to arrange a trip to Singapore to get Astroglide. Imagine the stories you can share about THAT trip.

actually there are some sex shops in jakarta. but it's hidden. i've been to the one in mangga besar and glodok -gloria area.
    but it's so much different than what you would expect. they sell dildos, some condoms ( funny condoms as my friend would say)... it's not as impressive as the one in red district of amsterdam or LA for sure.
    dont judge a book by it cover. judge it by it price. good books are expensive

I was expecting that the inside info on Jakarta's sex shops would come from Gab. No disappointment here, except a street address would have been the cherry on top of the treat. I mean, of course, for the folks who enjoy those sorts of things.

Haven't seen any sex shop in Jakarta myself...but I would imagine Ace Hardware is pretty complete, you might be able to find some kind of substitute there lol

(funny enough I actually saw one sex shop in a small city near Jogja during my holiday...and no i did not stop by....)

I saw a very crudely lettered sign on a visit to Jakarta. Sorry, I only have very vague directions, but going from SOS in Cepate toward Kemang, it would be on the left side of the street. But from the crude sign and the outward appearance of the place, I wouldn't expect much of an inventory.

sorry... but i have no idea about the street name. i even wonder if the street has a name. the one in gloria area is located in very small road ( only 2 motorbikes size)
    And the one in mangga besar , my friend brought me there to show me a bit more about jakarta. the house ( not openly store) , to reach there, we had to turn right and left too many times that i could not remember well.

i just remember , sex shops addresses could also be found in the lampu merah newspaper.

Quote Originally Posted by waarmstrong View Post
    I was expecting that the inside info on Jakarta's sex shops would come from Gab. No disappointment here, except a street address would have been the cherry on top of the treat. I mean, of course, for the folks who enjoy those sorts of things.
    dont judge a book by it cover. judge it by it price. good books are expensive

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast