Thread: Any documents needed to leave the country?

Default Any documents needed to leave the country?

I have finished my stint in Jakarta and am returning back to my country.
    I have used an agent to return all my ID eg, KITAS, surat lapor, SKLLD etc.
    There is also an Exit Permit stamp on my passport, stating that i am allowed to leave the country.
    My question is, when at the airport, is it enough to show the stamp on my passport? Is there any other documents that i need to show at the immigration counter at the airport?

thanks in advance for your help.

h

I will be in the same boat as you on Friday!

I have checked with my HR department and they said that that is basically all you need. If you have had an NPWP Number, it may be helpful to have some sort of proof of that, just in case they try to charge you the fiscal when you leave.

If you had NPWP, you do not have to pay the fiscal when you leave.

If you did not have NPWP, then you may have to pay the fiscal.

thank you for the confirmation. I just don't want any hassle at the airport.

Will definitely bring along my NPWP!!

cheers

No problem mate. Let us know how it goes!

Default Exit country

Hi All,

My husband's work contract soon will be finish too. And all his KITAS documents was done by an agent. So he will be leaving the country and back with sos bud Visa.
    We have some questions:

1. Leaving the country: Can anyone tell us what documents he has to bring with him ? We need the list of doucments just to make sure the agent will provide us with correct documents. My husband hate to get haslee with the immi officer at the point of departure.

2. Sos-bud Visa : Can he apply this Visa on his Visa run ( example: in Singapore )? and how long it will take ? 3 days ? Or We should request this ahead of time before he exit the country .

Thank you for any feed back.

Rgds
    Thaw51

Quote Originally Posted by Hadester View Post
    I have finished my stint in Jakarta and am returning back to my country.
    I have used an agent to return all my ID eg, KITAS, surat lapor, SKLLD etc.
    There is also an Exit Permit stamp on my passport, stating that i am allowed to leave the country.
    My question is, when at the airport, is it enough to show the stamp on my passport? Is there any other documents that i need to show at the immigration counter at the airport?

thanks in advance for your help.

h

Quote Originally Posted by thaw51 View Post
    Hi All,

My husband's work contract soon will be finish too. And all his KITAS documents was done by an agent. So he will be leaving the country and back with sos bud Visa.
    We have some questions:

1. Leaving the country: Can anyone tell us what documents he has to bring with him ? We need the list of doucments just to make sure the agent will provide us with correct documents. My husband hate to get haslee with the immi officer at the point of departure.

2. Sos-bud Visa : Can he apply this Visa on his Visa run ( example: in Singapore )? and how long it will take ? 3 days ? Or We should request this ahead of time before he exit the country .

Thank you for any feed back.

Rgds
    Thaw51
    I cannot help with information about exit docs after having a work Kitas, but for his sosbud it is easier if you orginise all the documents for him before he leaves Indonesia, then all he has to do is apply in Singapore or wherever he wants to.There are agents in Singapore who will do it for him but of course then you pay extra, it's not a major problem to do it yourself and save some money.
    IknowthatyoubelieveyouunderstandwhatyouthinkIsaid, butI'mnotsureyourealisethatwhatyouheardisnotwhatI meant.