Thread: PT Imperium Capital

Default PT Imperium Capital

Hi everyone, please don't think I'm callously piggy-backing this thread to advertise a product - I was going to post the details on this website somewhere and it seemed to be the most relevant thread!

It's a bond paying 10% per year - but in USD, not Rupiah - available to expatriates & Indonesians. The minimum investment $10,000, it's safe & secure, with a holding period of up to 5 years, and pays the 10% income annually with return of capital at the end - very similar to a term deposit in structure. It's only available for a short time - the offer closes 31st October. Banked via HSBC Singapore or HSBC Indonesia. For anyone who has transferred a UK pension overseas (known as a QROPS), this investment is approved and available through your pension.

Never give anybody money as a result of a telephone call/email/web post, links and other info is below to demonstrate that both I and the company I work for have been in Jakarta for a few years and are a fully legit!

Happy to meet in person to discuss if it's a good investment for you

So, for more information on the Bond, either:

Look here:
    www.imperium-capital.biz/pilot-corporate-bond

Read here:
    www.imperiumcapital.blogspot.com/2012_07_01_archive.html

Email here:
    [email protected]

Call here:
    021 2557 4502

Or visit here:
    PT Imperium Capital, World Trade Center, 7th Floor, Jl Sudirman, Jakarta

For information on me, visit www.LinkedIn.com/in/JakeWallis

For more information on the company, visit www.imperium-capital.biz

Thank you for reading all the way to the end

I've moved your thread in a thread of its own. The "term deposit" thread , and as a general rule any informative thread are not the place for companies to post any commercial ads.
    Torang samua basudara

Kami harus melakukan sesuai dengan persyaratan dan peraturan yang berlaku untuk Indonesia lebih baik.

Please, only moderator related questions (and fun stuff) by PM. Kindly post law related questions to the public forum so that answers can help the whole community.

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Wallis View Post
    It's a bond paying 10% per year - but in USD, not Rupiah - available to expatriates & Indonesians. The minimum investment $10,000, it's safe & secure, with a holding period of up to 5 years, and pays the 10% income annually with return of capital at the end - very similar to a term deposit in structure.
    Just wonder how safe and secure it is; after the management buyout the Pilot Asia Capital has nothing to do with Ferrier Hodgson anymore, right?

So there is no backing from any international group and I would be dealing with a local company that needs money & stability and plans to do so by replacing shares with bonds? What are their motives: Possible hostile take-over? Paying out initial investors?

Just think it's important to know who I would be dealing with...

Default How safe & secure is it?

Quote Originally Posted by jstar View Post
    Just wonder how safe and secure it is; after the management buyout the Pilot Asia Capital has nothing to do with Ferrier Hodgson anymore, right?

So there is no backing from any international group and I would be dealing with a local company that needs money & stability and plans to do so by replacing shares with bonds? What are their motives: Possible hostile take-over? Paying out initial investors?

Just think it's important to know who I would be dealing with...
    Hi Jstar,

Yes Pilot Asia Capital is a separate company, it was formerly Ferrier Hodgson Indonesia but the management team bought out the operations, so is now a stand-alone entity.

The reason for the bond issue is nothing to do with needing money or stability, but to increase profit margins (good for Pilot) and provide an attractive investment opportunity for individual investors (good for Imperium Capital & its clients).

Pilot Asia Capital arranges financing for large companies who are unable to raise funds through conventional ways - the blog posting I linked to goes into this in more detail. And the funds raised form the bond issue are to be invested alongside large international hedge funds and investment banks - they would typically be getting a 15 - 25% return on their investment, secured on usually one type of asset, and therefore their total return based on the performance of one investment/loan.

With this bond issue, individual client monies are pooled and invested across a spread of investments, at a lower, but fixed rate - with Pilot Asia capital profiting from the difference, in return for the security they are providing to the investor (the bond is ranked as senior debt with a charge over any and all corporate assets or income in the event of a default, including security taken from companies which have been lent bond capital, always a minimum of 150% of the loan value).

So for example, if financing of $20million is required, Pilot Asia Capital can either arrange that through another institution and get paid an arrangement & management fee, or they can arrange $19million of financing, use $1million of bond funds, get paid for arranging & managing the $19million and take a profit margin on the $1million.

So the funds aren't "needed", but they are a useful additional revenue stream for Pilot Asia Capital. And for investors, The return is higher than simply investing into a "special situations" mutual fund - and the security provided is much higher, as mutual funds usually don't offer any form of guarantee.

For any serious potential investors, there is an offer to look at the company books if required. And I'm happy to meet you, or anyone else, who wants to discuss it in more detail.

Thank again for your post