FULL TIME EXPATRIATE TEACHER NEEDED!
A Christian International School in Semarang is looking for an expatriate who loves children and has a special calling in education.
- Main responsibility:
- To supervise a learning center (classroom) & mentor up to 15 students at a time
- A degree (Bachelorís or Masterís) from an acknowledged university oversea
- Native speaker of English
- Prerequisite Training:
- ACE Supervisor Training & Certification (arranged by the school through SCEE Indonesia, with 50% subsidy once contract is signed)
- Length of Contract:
- 2-3 years
- Remuneration Package:
- Salary of Rp. 7 - 15 million/month (depending on qualification)
- Working Visa (all expenses covered)
- Return flight
- Medical insurance
- Work hours:
- 7 AM to 4 PM - Monday to Friday (plus any days when there are events/conferences)
- Work commencing:
- July 2013
If you are interested and feel you qualify for the position, please send your resume to [email protected] (email subject: Application). Please indicate in the resume:
- Past teaching experiences, full time/part time/volunteer
- Preferred age range
- Extracurricular activities to lead
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.