Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Fixing A Broken Heart

Whatever you do, keep your food intake stable.

Dont go drowning your sadness into chocolates, ice cream, terang bulan and other fatty food and excusing your self that those can make you feel better. No, they cant. Well, maybe just a tiny bit, but I wouldn't do it if I were you. You dont want to be over weight and broken hearted, do you ?

Go fine some place to do aerobics, or salsa, or chacha. Do it everyday. You will find your self happier, healthier and even sexier.
    Words can inspire, thoughts can provoke, but only action can get you closer to your dreams.

experienced broken heart many times before, flood of tears yes my fave place to cry is my bath room

but, the more we had been in those bad situations the more we will able to overcome with it.
    i don't know whether the result is bad or not but now i can't put my heart to someone 100%, wiser to make it 90%-95% so when the time sadly come, it will be easier to forget and forgive.
    I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil.i'm just.. human

Well I wont explain that much about this accidently he broke it for a significant reason. A bit complex.

But girls, why I cannot stop crying? I just wanna stop crying and erase those memories of him. How long this will be? You know, I can't stand this situation.

Thanks!
    meet me on github

Quote Originally Posted by mba juliana View Post
    Well I wont explain that much about this accidently he broke it for a significant reason. A bit complex.But girls, why I cannot stop crying? I just wanna stop crying and erase those memories of him. How long this will be? You know, I can't stand this situation.Thanks!
    Awhile or until you can let him go completely. The more you force it, the longer it takes for you to let go your (former) significant other.

If you feel like crying, just cry. Don't hold it back.
    It'll pass. How long? no one knows but yourself.

Once upong a long ago, it only took me a month before I could move on and date a new guy. But there was a time that took me six months to be able to let everything go before I could really move on. When that happened, i finally found my other half.
    It is going to be hard, but just let it flow. Everything will be okay in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetmaria View Post
    @Felip and Injun, sssshhhhhtttt...... what she needs now is tonnes of TLC from her family and friends and a couple of gallons of Ben&Jerry's or Häagen-Dazs or even both.

We can't be of a good help if we don't have information!

Quote Originally Posted by mba juliana View Post
    Well I wont explain that much about this accidently he broke it for a significant reason. A bit complex.

But girls, why I cannot stop crying? I just wanna stop crying and erase those memories of him. How long this will be? You know, I can't stand this situation.

Thanks!
    I don't see many explanation of the "accident", and now I'm at 3 guess of why you can't stop crying:
    - Your situation is so complex that you don't even know why you cry, and you cry because you cry.
    Posology: try to understand what happen, accept it, use your learning for change what it need or not repeat the same situation and move on, find an another man
    - You have accidently show your true personality to your ex, making him rethink about your relationship.
    Posology: Take acting course and practice a lot for being able to hold your true nature until at least the wedding -or- accept yourself, don't try to be someone else, don't try to be someone that other would like you do. Be yourself and find someone that really fit you.
    - All your life is centered on your "love life", by it getting down, it's all your life who is getting down.
    Posology: Learn to not relay your life meaning on someone else and find more than one meaning to your life.
    La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

Quote Originally Posted by Injun View Post
    I heard that chocolate helps. Also a date with a tall, handsome, intelligent, kind, and western-educated Indonesian guy might cheer her up.
    Are you talking about anyone in particular?

Do cry. Do cry a lot. I cried myself to sleep almost every night just to get it all out of my system. One day I decided enough is enough and moved on. That or find a new guy. That helps too. Injun seems to know someone
    Sometimes you just have to laugh at yourself

Quote Originally Posted by pepperbelle View Post
    Are you talking about anyone in particular?

Do cry. Do cry a lot. I cried myself to sleep almost every night just to get it all out of my system. One day I decided enough is enough and moved on. That or find a new guy. That helps too. Injun seems to know someone
    I'm tall, handsome, and western-educated (and I can sing), but whether I'm intelligent and kind is questionable.

They said, time will heal.

Quote Originally Posted by Injun View Post
    I'm tall, handsome, and western-educated (and I can sing), but whether I'm intelligent and kind is questionable.
    You are intelligent, I have no doubt about that. I have to confess, I might have a crush on you . Whether or not you're kind, I have to know you first to be able to know.

P.S: I can sing too
    Sometimes you just have to laugh at yourself