Thread: Kebakaran Hutan

Unhappy Kebakaran Hutan

Anyone from Melbourne's Outer East who hasn't caught up with the latest news..the bushfires are in the Dandenongs..

"The communities of Upwey, Tecoma, Belgrave Heights, Belgrave South and Belgrave may be directly impacted upon by this fire.

In particular, residents south of Burwood Highway and Belgrave Gembrook Road between Morris Road, Upwey to the west, and Long Pockitt Lane/Maskells Hill Road/Temple Road to the east, will experience heavy smoke and burning embers.

The communities of Selby, Lysterfield and Narre Warren East need to be aware that fire activity is still current and has the potential to impact directly.

Sherbrooke, Ferny Creek, Tremont, Sassafras, Ferntree Gully, and Upper Ferntree Gully residents will experience smoke from this fire."

my house is only mins away and apparently smoke filled!!

News Updates can be obtained here from the CFA here..

http://www.cfa.vic.gov.au/incidents/...#1478030123593
    IknowthatyoubelieveyouunderstandwhatyouthinkIsaid, butI'mnotsureyourealisethatwhatyouheardisnotwhatI meant.

Kemanggisan - Kuningan PP Tariikkk Manggg

Hows the indonesian students?
    Are they found yet?
    Woof...Woof

nice sig omdafyd

Quote Originally Posted by Ishtar^Summer View Post
    Hows the indonesian students?
    Are they found yet?
    I hope I'm wrong but I believe they unfortunately perished in the earlier fires, along with more than 200 others...One of the darkest days in Australias history.
    IknowthatyoubelieveyouunderstandwhatyouthinkIsaid, butI'mnotsureyourealisethatwhatyouheardisnotwhatI meant.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim M View Post
    nice sig omdafyd

I just can't resist a bit of 'shitstirring' :}

suspended member

Quote Originally Posted by omdafyd View Post
    I just can't resist a bit of 'shitstirring' :}

You need a bigger spoon.........

[QUOTE=Black Adder;18268]You need a bigger spoon.........

touche.. I'll keep an eye out for opportunities with your posts from now on...