Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need a live in maid in surabaya

Default Need a live in maid in surabaya

Hi there

We need a live in maid in Surabaya, who can cook, clean, do laundry.

Jalan Margarejo Indah
    Surabaya

If someone has a contacts, please PM....

Thank you

Default hi

Is there any vacancy for maid? Please let me know thanks

Hi, My name Rachel Tiara.. and my religion Catholic, and i lived in Surabaya. Little information about me are : I'm the first child of four brothers. and I graduated from High School and I had studied on college, but only two years after that I stopped. sorry in advance if I do not speak English fluently, but I can understand English passive. My hobby is cooking, I love caring for children and play with him, I like cleanliness. motivation of my life are honesty, cleanliness, and most importantly is working with the heart. therefore I would like to apply job on your place.
    Because i have 3 brothers at home , if I am allowed to live out. and I would not be a waste of this opportunity. (required for overtime). Thanks

Dear Mam/Sir .. i m Rachel

I am Looking for partime job as a housemaid(housekeeping)/live out/in ,I can wash, iron,cleaning , and other work, love and caring (incl. dog/pet), i can ride motorcycle and drive a car... available to work on indonesian holiday too..

I need job ..I am in Surabaya. I can speak english., . and used before to work in apartment, for living single expratiate or not single. salaries are negotiable. if interested please mesage me at 087854561788 email(rac[email protected]). Thank you have a nice day ^_^
    GBU

Hi, I am an Expat working for a company in Surabaya looking for a maid to help me out cleaning and ironing.
    Any Idea?
    Thanks
    Last edited by easyone; 28-10-12 at 08:47.

Soon to be in Jakarta (or later it seems)

Quote Originally Posted by easyone View Post
    Hi, I am an Arab Expat working for a Major company in Surabaya looking for a maid to help me out cleaning and ironing.
    Any Idea?
    Thanks
    You might want to search for one who cooks as well. It seems to be the better value and from what I've seen it may be the best way to experience local fair at home.
    Just because you got the monkey off your back doesn't mean the circus has left town!

hi I am also looking for a maid in Surabaya part time... is anyone intersted? please pm me
    Sit long, talk much, laugh often.....

Quote Originally Posted by Howie View Post
    You might want to search for one who cooks as well. It seems to be the better value and from what I've seen it may be the best way to experience local fair at home.
    Thank you very much
    and I liked your signature..

i am interested

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast