Thread: Apartment for rent at Permata Hijau Residence

Default Apartment for rent at Permata Hijau Residence

Apartment for rent

3 bedroom apartment with amazing views to north and south of Jakarta. Third bedroom includes a desk, ideal for office space. Standard apartment with little interior design. Repurposed teakwood furniture, and imported leather couch. (Direct owner)
    - 106 m2
    - Master bedroom (includes bathroom)
    - 2 guest (or children's) bedrooms (one is suitable for personal work/office space)
    - 2nd bathroom for guests (standard)
    - 2 balconies, with gorgeous views on clear days to the sea looking north, and to the mountains looking south. Magnificent sunsets! Cool breezes!
    - Full AC in every room
    - Dining table set
    - Living room includes LCD TV, TV Cable, Home Theatre System, Internet ready (subscribe) and wifi modem.
    - Large desks in office and in master bedroom
    - Telephone with scanner, fax and copy machine
    - Kitchen includes free standing stove with oven, and full refrigerator
    - Small WC behind the kitchen
    - Contact for maid service and you can negotiate with her
    - 2nd separate entrance to kitchen, and a door that locks between kitchen and rest of the apartment, maintains privacy with maid service.
    - (Almost) Private entrance on the 28th floor. Elevator exits to only 2 units, but the second unit uses other entrance connected to separate lift, so it's more private.
    - 1 parking space, 2 access card
    - 3 swimming pools: two for kids, one for adults
    - Fitness room, sauna, jogging track, mini market, playground, cleaners, and salon, all on the premises
    - Location, Location, Location! Permata Hijau is perfect for airport toll road access; easy route to Jl. Sudirman; ten minute drive to shopping malls in Senayan, Gandaria, and Pondok Indah; five minute walk to ITC Permata Hijau (Carrefour) & Belleza Mall (Foodhall); very close to supermarkets (Carrefour, Lotte, Hero, Foodhall).
    - IDR 12,000,000,- includes service and price negotiable. Utilities (water & electricity) not included.

picturesUntitled_Panorama1_m.jpgDSC_0001b.jpgDSC_0976kcl.jpgDSC_0979kcl.jpgDSC_0980kcl.jpgDSC_0983kcl.jpgDSC_0984kcl.jpgDSC_0976kcl.jpg
    http://pendopo.com/rumah/detail/7514...kebayoran-lama
    Last edited by dezant; 06-02-12 at 01:07.

Please, edit your post and include the rental price. Thanks.
    Torang samua basudara

Kami harus melakukan sesuai dengan persyaratan dan peraturan yang berlaku untuk Indonesia lebih baik.

Please, only moderator related questions (and fun stuff) by PM. Kindly post law related questions to the public forum so that answers can help the whole community.

Is that per year?
    Nice pictures of the view, not many of the apartment, not sure if you are advertising photography service or the apartment.

12juta per month negotiable

i love photography, and i love taking picture from my balcony, just love it, the view is stunning, so whenever i get the chance i take out my camera and shoot, especially during sunset...WOW.

but now i live with with my parent and my apartment is empty, so if u interested just let me know

I would need to see more photos of the apartment instead of the view.
    Thanks.