Last edited by Davita; 23-02-12 at 22:19. Reason: if cannot spell big words...don't use
Yea me too I keep thinking about that joke haha
Funny you should mention lawyers...there is a ... well difficult to explain .... there was an expat who set up a legal firm and China business news media who was if anything the world's greatest fraud. This guy was and still is a genius, so believable the BS generated and cross referenced. But I won't derail this thread....you can follow this here if you are interested and google from there haha
Hmm back to jokes...
Rodney Dangerfield was the best may he rest in peace
sorry if these are a repost
* A girl phoned me the other day and said, "Come on over; nobody's home." I went over. Nobody was home.
* It's been a rough day. I got up this morning ... put a shirt on and a button fell off. I picked up my briefcase, and the handle came off. I'm afraid to go to the bathroom.
* I was such an ugly kid... When I played in the sandbox, the cat kept covering me up.
* I could tell my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and radio.
* I'm so ugly... My father carried around a picture of a kid that came with his wallet.
A horse walks into a bar and orders a beer. The barman asks him "Why the long face?"
When my wife wants my opinion, she gives it to me
English gentleman is enjoying a game of golf, so he calls the manor to report he'll be back home late.
Butler: 'Hello, how may I help you?'
Man: 'I want to speak to the lady of the house.'
Butler: 'I am afraid I can't call her now, Sir. She is in bedroom with another man.'
Man: 'What?! That lying two-timing slut!
Listen, get a shotgun, shoot them both, and bury them in the backyard.
I'll call you back in an hour.'
One hour later.
Man: 'Did you do as I said?'
Butler: 'Yes Sir, I shot them both and buried them in the backyard by the pool,
just as you said.'
Man: 'Pool?! What pool?... Wait, what number is this...'
waiter : enjoy the chicken. sir.
customer : hey waiter... come back here. this chicken is noting but skin and bones.
waiter : would u like to have the feathers too ? sir.
The lead actor in the local Pantomime production of Aladdin was anally raped by the gay genie on stage last night. To be fair the audience did try to warn him