Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pipe Smoking

Default Pipe Smoking

Picked up a new hobby recently - Pipe Smoking and bought myself a cute Block Meerschaum Pipe from Turkey and a pack of Cherry Flavoured Tobbaco to go with it. Now, the issue is that my tobaco is running out and though I know a place to buy in Jakarta, the vendor is expensive and has limited options.

Is there anybody on this forum who has interests in Pipe Smoking and knows where to buy quality Pipe Smoking Tobbaco. Also, I wish to buy another Peterson's Smoking Pipe to add to my collection and experience the smoke. Is there any place in Jakarta where Pipe's are sold or any clubs as such, where people enjoy pipe smoking as an exclusive hobby ?

Not an expert at all but I saw a shop in Poins Square that sells shisha and some flavored tobacco to go with it. Maybe they have what you need?

Thanks El, let me try the shop. One thing is for sure though, there aint many people who like pipe smoking in Indonesia.

Pls see my Old Smoking Pipe collection at:
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...3&l=18ffc47372

thanks.

Banned

Well first of all when did you go to Turkey??

There is a shop on the corner of Jalan Condet Raya selling sisha and other thing but not really sure about smoking pipe.

Default Pipe Smoking in Jakarta

Hi Crusader!

Well, you are quite lucky that pipe smoking had just begin to develop in Indonesia, in fact, the first Pipe Club in Indonesia roughly had been established 2 years ago. The club is called PTCI, stands for Pipe Tobacco Club Indonesia, where as myself is the member. Here is the link https://www.facebook.com/groups/214299728582052/

As for acquiring quality pipe tobacco in Indonesia is quite difficult, but luckily, through the club, we managed to have quite array of pipe as well as tobacco (Dunhill's, Erinmore, MacBaren, etc)

PM sent to you so that we could corresponded further through email/phone, and hopefully lets have a puff together soon.
    @El_Goretto, abegal, PRose : you guys smoke pipe as well ?

cheers
    -pufferissimo-

PS : i also join an online pipe smoking forum at http://pipesmagazine.com/, my nickname : pufferissimo

Hey buddy, you mean when did I go to Turkey ? It was actually the same time when I bought my pipe from there

Thanks buddy, nice to know that people r picking up on pipe smoking in Indonesia too.

Replied ur PM.

Hey Crusader, thank you for replying.

You got my email, so just drop me a mail if you planned to have a puff!

Hey Puffer, very soon buddy.

First time I noticed the ad of Meerschaum Pipes on top of this page on this site, but when I click it, nothing happens.

Mods ???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast