Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hitler Died in Indonesia 1970

Default Hitler Died in Indonesia 1970

This is the story as to how I understand it from what I have read and interpreted on the Internet.

Adolf Hitler and Eva Braun did NOT commit suicide in the Berlin Bunker. They escaped to Indonesia Sumbawa Besar Island, leaving Berlin for Graz Salzburg Yugoslavia Belgrade and Sarajevo before getting new Passports with the help of the Vatican and a Professor Dragonvic and leaving Rome on 1st December 1945. Eva Braun deserted him and returned to her native land while Adolf Hitler, having adopted the name of Dr Poch and purporting to be a Doctor at the Hope Hospital in Sumbawa, married a Sundanese woman from Bandung only known now as Mrs S.

this Mrs S was apparently traced to her Bandung residence in 1983 by a Dr Sosro who had first encountered Dr Poch in Sumbawa in 1960 and whom he continued tro investigate. Dr Sosro was born in 1929. There appear to be no current updates on his investigations.

Dr Poch died in 1970 in a Surabaya Hospital and is buried in the graveyard of a local cemetery outside of Surabaya, Ngagel I think. Dr Sosro reports on seeing (and even holding) a pocket noteboook which Mrs S handed to him which may or may not be conclusive proof that it is the fugitive handbook of Adolf Hitler.

Loads of questions in my mind

1. how did Hitler and Braun get from Rome to Indonesia?
    2. did Soekarno and Hatta and others approve secretly to harbour Hitler and Braun?
    3. When and How did Eva Braun return to Germany (or elsewhere)?
    4. What of Dr Sosro now? Is he still alive? Does he have further info to share with us?
    5. Would it not be possible to exhume the body remains of Dr Poch for genetic DNA testing?
    6. What of the Hitler notebook?
    7. What can we know about Mrs S?

In my opinion, the connection between Bandung and Surabaya in the context of the story is not a coincidence. But it is just my opinion. Hitler died in a Surabaya Hospital. Mrs S came from Bandung. There was this memorabilia cafe in Bandung which remains a mystery as to how and why it started. the photos on the Surabaya website.

Forgive me if others do not share my fascination in knowing but I am sure we all would like to know the truth about what really happened and who Dr Poch really is.

Certified Troll

Yep Im glued to my seat to find out. Looking forward to more info about Dr. Pooch. Lets digem up. Anybody got a couple of shovels?

Read a book about that at a Gramedia store where it was written that when Konrad Adenauer came visiting Indonesia, this Dr. Pooch came to him and was immediately recognised and they talked for a while. Somewhat intriguing: I thought Adenauer was hunted during Nazi time.

Bogor (where the largest botanical garden located), West Java, Indonesia

I'm really not sure about this new version of Hitler's end life story. History shall be based on a fact, but in political world anything can be hidden. Question :Is Dr. Poch just one of Hitler's duplicates?

this is new for me
    the last news I read that he escape and died in Argentina in 1962 due to old age
    If people say something bad against you, don’t be offended. Remember: "A dog doesn’t bark if he knows the person!"

Quote Originally Posted by mrcibubur View Post
    5. Would it not be possible to exhume the body remains of Dr Poch for genetic DNA testing?
    Exactly the point!
    Today is 2011 and we're still on rumours?
    C'mon government, stop the corruption for a sec and spare a budget for DNA testing...
    How much will it cost, 1 minute of your kongkalikong?

7. What can we know about Mrs S?
    So we have descendants of Hitler here?

There was this memorabilia cafe in Bandung which remains a mystery as to how and why it started. the photos on the Surabaya website.
    Coming to Bandung soon and getting curious to visit the place.
    Do I have to hail prior to entry or what?
    Anyone been there?

----------------- Case Closed ---------------
    Last edited by borealis; 14-04-12 at 16:13.

Given that Hitler instigated and oversaw the killing if millions of people from many races in order to form his arian superrace, I find it hard to believe he would marry a 'coloured' person when his aim was to eradicte the world of anyone he did not fit into his Arian mould. Why he would end up in a country such as Indonesia then, albeit in dutch hands until 1947, I find hard to believe.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamVW View Post
    Given that Hitler instigated and oversaw the killing if millions of people from many races in order to form his arian superrace, I find it hard to believe he would marry a 'coloured' person when his aim was to eradicte the world of anyone he did not fit into his Arian mould. Why he would end up in a country such as Indonesia then, albeit in dutch hands until 1947, I find hard to believe.
    glad you pointed this out, its a bit of a glaring contradiction isnt it ???

Yeah right and Jesus one day slipped to China too after faking his death at the crucifix.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast