Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vespa Sprint 1977 For Sale ASAP

Default Vespa Sprint 1977 For Sale ASAP

Ok, I'm leaving Indonesia in a few weeks and I need to sell my Vespa. I was planning on sending it back to Europe in a container but the process is too time consuming/ expensive so I am pretty sad to be leaving it behind.

I bought it in Jogja about a year ago then shipped it on the train to Jakarta a few months ago. In the past year I have done:

New breaks (front and back)
    New suspension
    New seat
    New electrical (EVERY wire has been replaced because I was sick of having electrical problems)
    Rebuilt Engine
    New carburetor
    Rebuilt transmission
    New clutch
    New paint
    New cables (break, clutch, gears, etc)
    New Tires

I would never go as far as saying that you won't have any problems with it, because with a Vespa from 77 that's a pretty bold statement, but I can say that it is reliable (for a vespa). It's probably not the best scooter to drive to work everyday in macet, but it's a lot of fun, quick, and great to drive on the weekends. I always serviced it at a shop called Vespaholic in Jogjakarta, then in Palmerah since I moved here. Whenever something breaks I have always repaired it the right way, no shortcuts with this one. It has the original headlight and speedometer (which works).

Price is 5.5juta, and the Vespa is in Sudirman/Setiabudi. If you want to come check it out or test drive it just let me know and we can arrange something.

Tyler

I'll post some photos of it soon!

Just looked at the pictures, anyone looking for a Vespa Sprint this is an absolute bargain at 5.5jt.
    I paid 6jt for my sprint (Bali DK plates) 5 years ago.

with all that work done in the last year... at that price...... wish I had some spare cash laying around.... I'd snap it up

Still available? Let me talk to the hubs-- he's had his eye on a Vespa for a while...

Yes, it's still available, just send me a private message if you're interested.

Okay, lemmee talk to the husband. He's the one lusting after a Vespa.

Still available tyler?

The vespa is still available. I didn't sell in on time before I left Jakarta so I ended up leaving it at a friends house near Senayan. If anyone is interested just send me a message.

Sold???? Or not

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast