Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Batam: Bali Houses and Forrest Houses for sell at Villa Panbil

Thumbs up Batam: Bali Houses and Forrest Houses for sell at Villa Panbil

VILLA PANBIL BATAM
    BATAM BALI HOUSE

1. Type KUTA block J (ready stock no. 7, 11, 12)
    Land plot 270 m2
    Building area 206 m2
    Price S$ 270,000

2. Type KUTA block L (ready stock no. 6, 7)
    Land plot 388 m2
    Building area 206 m2
    Price S$ 309,000

3. Type JIMBARAN block S (not ready, construction of no. 11 and 12 shall be finished in 1 year period)
    Land plot 661 m2
    Building area 390 m2
    Price S$ 580,000 (without swimming pool)

4. Type UBUD block S (not ready, construction of no. 17, 18, and 19 shall be finished in 1 year period)
    Land plot 842 m2
    Building area 592 m2
    Price S$ 867,000 (include swimming pool)

BATAM FORREST HOUSE

TYPE MAHONI

1. Type MAHONI (block N. no 53 , building under construction for 1 year)
    Land plot 264 m2
    Building area 215 m2
    Price S$ 203,000

2. Type MAHONI (block N no. 57, building under construction for 1 year)
    Land plot 445m2
    Building area 215 m2
    Price S$ 252,000

TYPE MATHOA

1. Type MATHOA (Block O no. 10 , ready stock)
    Land plot 171m2 (couple)
    Building area 128m2
    Price S$ 124,000

2. Type MATHOA (Blok O no.26, building under construction)
    Land plot 187 m2
    Building area 128 m2
    Price S$ 129,000

I hope that the above information is useful and if you need any further information,
    please feel free to contact me, RICKY +6281372041888, email: [email protected]
    If you would like to visit and view the property, I am pleased to arrange tour visit at the time most convenient for you.
    Thank you for your interest in Villa Panbil, We Bring You Closer To Nature.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ricky_rpj; 11-09-11 at 20:52. Reason: update information

Quote Originally Posted by ricky_rpj View Post
    1. Batam Bali House consist of 4 types: I. Kuta - Built-in area : 206 m2 - Land plot area : 270 - 304 m2 - Bedroom : 2-bedroom however it can be modified to 3-bedroom upon request. - Building status : ready to handover by June 2011 - Purchase price : SGD 270,000 – SGD 282,000 - Payment Terms : Cash in advance, Cash installment to developer ( 10 – 12 months) and bank loan for Indonesia citizenship II. Jimbaran - Built-in area : 390 m2 - Land plot area : 661 - 695 m2 - Bedroom : 3-bedroom however it can be modified to 4-bedroom upon request. - Building status : construction in progress (expected to be completed within 10 months from now) - Purchase price : SGD 561,000 – SGD 592,000 (price quoted without swimming pool) - Payment Terms : Cash in advance, Cash installment to developer ( 10 – 12 times months) and bank loan for Indonesia citizenship - Notes : For Jimbaran type, it can come with/ without garage and with swimming pool/without swimming pool depending customer ‘s requirement III. Ubud - Built-in area : 592 m2 - Land plot area : 834 – 1,259 m2 - Bedroom : 4-bedroom however it can be modified to 5-bedroom upon request. - Building status : construction in progress (expected to be completed within 10 months from now) - Purchase price : SGD 819,000 – SGD 1,006,000 - Payment Terms : Cash in advance, Cash installment to developer ( 10 – 12 times/Months) and bank loan for Indonesia citizenship - Notes : For ubud type, it can come with/ without garage and with swimming pool/without swimming pool depending customer ‘s requirement. Attached kindly find the details information for Batam Bali House including the lay out plan for each type, site plan and villa photos (exterior) for your kind perusal. The purchase price is negotiable depending on the mode of payment. 2. Forest House is of 2 types: I. Mahoni - Built-in area : 215 m2 - Land plot area : 264 - 445 m2 - Bedroom : 4-bedroom - Building status : construction in progress (expected to be completed within 10 months from now) - Purchase price : SGD 203,000 – SGD 252,000 - Payment Terms : Cash in advance, Cash installment to developer ( 10 – 12 times/Months) and bank loan for Indonesia citizenship II. Matoa - Built-in area : 128 m2 - Land plot area : 144 - 187 m2 - Bedroom : 3-bedroom - Building status : construction in progress (expected to be completed within 10 months from now) - Purchase price : SGD 112,000 – SGD 129,000 - Payment Terms : Cash in advance, Cash installment to developer ( 10 – 12 times/Months) and bank loan for Indonesia citizenship Attached kindly find the details information on Forest House including the lay out plan, site plan your kind perusal. I hope that the above information is useful and if there is any further information that you may have, please feel free to contact me, RICKY +6281372041888, email: [email protected]. If you would like to visit and view the property, I am pleased to arrange tour visit at the time most convenient for you.
    For more information, please visit our website at
    www.villapanbil.com
    Thank you once again and we look forward to hearing from you.

Looks like prices are not cheap either, almost the same as SG.

Oh, that seems reasonable, only a million dollars, over 12 months.

Quote Originally Posted by jared1981 View Post
    Oh, that seems reasonable, only a million dollars, over 12 months.
    Yes it is quite reasonable. Right now we have several ready units available.
    I would like to invite you to visit our show unit and then we can discuss further, thank you for your interest.
    My contact no is +6281372041888

Quote Originally Posted by alftan View Post
    Looks like prices are not cheap either, almost the same as SG.
    It is quite cheap. You can have a house here in Batam with the price ranging between SGD130K - 1M where in Singapore houses would cost far more expensive. I would like to invite you to visit our show units then you would be able to see for yourself our green environment. My number is +6281372041888. Thank you for your interest.
    Last edited by ricky_rpj; 13-09-11 at 08:33.

Quote Originally Posted by ricky_rpj View Post
    It is quite cheap. You can have a house here in Batam with the price ranging between SGD130K - 1.8M where in Singapore houses would cost far more expensive. I would like to invite you to visit our show units then you would be able to see for yourself our green environment. My number is +6281372041888. Thank you for your interest.
    Hi, I am looking at a budget of 130K SDG, are u able to show some pictures as previews?
    Thanks..

Default Matoa Type (Forrest House)

Quote Originally Posted by alftan View Post
    Hi, I am looking at a budget of 130K SDG, are u able to show some pictures as previews?
    Thanks..
    Yes certainly..for the budget around 130K SGD would be something looks like these..
    .Matoa Type.jpgMatoa Type1.jpgMatoa Type2.jpgMatoa Type3.jpg

The house has 3 Bedrooms, 1 carport, 1 living room, 1 family room, 1 kitchen, terrace.
    Last edited by ricky_rpj; 12-09-11 at 11:10.

I've been to have a look at these - beautiful area with beautiful houses. All the roads and gardens in the whole complex are immaculate, a lot of the trees in the large older area are very well grown, it is very secure (not that I've ever felt unsafe in Indonesia). The complex also has a great swimming pool/shop/bar area.

What I really like (and it is not common here) is that the houses are built on the natural landscape, with rolling hills and sloping areas, and the roads curve around in a very nice way. It is much more common in Batam to simply bulldoze the area flat, and put the houses in square grids on straight roads.

Well worth a look if you want a very nice house in a very nice quiet green area.

Red face

Have to agree with you about it being a nice green rolling estate: but like everything in Indonesia, nearly everything nearly works. the pool area is badly maintained, the cafe is "poor" and the gym has equipment which looks right but doesn't work properly, the kids playground equipment needs replacing, the sandpit is as hard as conrete. The new houses look good but are already showing signs of requiring maintaince......

What is the ownership, hak milak or leasehold?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast