Thread: For Sell: Ambassade Residence Apartment at Jalan Denpasar, Kuningan, Central Jakarta

Thumbs up For Sell: Ambassade Residence Apartment at Jalan Denpasar, Kuningan, Central Jakarta

closed
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by bridy; 28-05-13 at 13:15.

That's a nice Apartement...when it's done... When will the construction actually be finished? For more than the construction is on hold and there is NO progress at all! (Handing over should have been early 2010!)

Quote Originally Posted by bennorn View Post
    That's a nice Apartement...when it's done... When will the construction actually be finished? For more than the construction is on hold and there is NO progress at all! (Handing over should have been early 2010!)
    I agree, my office is practically next to the construction of this apartment and I don't see any construction activities going on in this apartment complex at all. I can see it from my office window and the outside of the building looks fairly completed but that's about it. I haven't seen any trucks delivering new materials or more than just a few people milling about in the area. Based on my observation, it won't be ready by September 2011.

Agree, September 2011 is VERY optimistic, unless they really change and all of a sudden start working again hard and fast. What was missing in my post was that there has been nor progress for about ONE YEAR. For the monitoring of the contruction over the years and current status you can also check here: http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...=518466&page=7

Good luck with the apartment bridy. I hope it will be finished at some point and you can enjoy living there, but please be open and explain about the condition and possible hassles when trying to sell it...