Thread: Coffee machine and Milk Foamer Machine! On your Budget!

Wink Coffee machine and Milk Foamer Machine! On your Budget!

Hi All!!!

I'm selling coffee machine for Home, Offices, Hotels, Bar and Restaurant.
    MALONGO Coffee is the best french coffee since 1934.
    We are the only distributor in Indonesia, and we send our coffee Machine to all around Indonesia.

We can give you solutions for any needs about coffee machine. our machine using pods system.

Feel free to contact me by email [email protected] or you can check our website www.allo-malongo.com!

Regards,
    Yuscha.

Some price information would be useful please.
    As a stranger give it welcome.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy

Quote Originally Posted by Yuscha View Post
    Hi All!!!

We are the only distributor in Indonesia, and we send our coffee Machine to all around Indonesia.

We can give you solutions for any needs about coffee machine. our machine using pods system.

Feel free to contact me by email [email protected] or you can check our website www.allo-malongo.com!

Regards,
    Yuscha.
    Why on earth do you sell coffee from France? Many micro roasters (so-called the third wave coffee) around the world at least have Indonesian coffee in their list, which includes Blue Batak, Sulawesi Bukit Meranti or Toarco Peaberry and Aceh Takengon. Illy and Lavazza are undoubtedly considered B-grade coffee by coffee aficionados in Melbourne.
    I am pink therefore I am ham

Quote Originally Posted by ponyexpress View Post
    Illy and Lavas are undoubtedly considered B-grade coffee by coffee aficionados in Melbourne.
    Was in Melbourne for the first time ever last year. have to say that it has more great coffee shops than I have ever been anywhere in the world. Not chain, but local family run affairs, to say "I caffeined out " would be an understatement. And in the evening that great hard to come by drink in Asia CIDER. Add to that some great local brews, excellent restaurants, .....If I was 20 years younger I would move there in a heartbeat
    As a stranger give it welcome.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy

Here here. Microbreweries and local roasters are mushrooming in Melbourne now. Pretty spoiled. Next time you are in town, check out Mountain Goat for their yummy ale and seven seeds for their assorted single origin coffees.

Well, living in Melbourne can sometimes make you feel like 10 years younger. lol
    I am pink therefore I am ham

Quote Originally Posted by Yuscha View Post
    Hi All!!!

Regards,
    Yuscha.
    Please, read our Posting Guidelines.
    Yuscha,
    You have posted 4 ads in a 1 week time period, three of which being written today.

The Expat Forum is meant to be for community discussion. Advertising is NOT THE FOCUS of the Expat Forum. We understand that there are many companies that would like to sell their products and services to the expatriates, yet the Expat Forum members will get upset if we see a flood of ads messing up interesting discussion threads.

We only allow one commercial posting per month from companies.

Thus, i ask you not to repost any ad or bump your thread before July 16th, 2011. Failure to respect my warning or any other infraction in a 12 months period would trigger a cancellation of your posting priviledges and ban of the Expat Forum.

Thanks.
    Torang samua basudara

Kami harus melakukan sesuai dengan persyaratan dan peraturan yang berlaku untuk Indonesia lebih baik.

Please, only moderator related questions (and fun stuff) by PM. Kindly post law related questions to the public forum so that answers can help the whole community.