- To provide clean water & sanitation for the poor.
- To contribute in the policy making, and to make sure it's implemented well.
- To marry a very supportive and understanding gentleman who makes all these happen together, well, if not together, lets me do it freely.
- To learn, to be knowledgeable, and to have independent perspective on my religion, Islam. I never listened to Ustadz anymore now, too much personal perspective in their teachings. Hoping someday can learn from formal education sources like IAIN, Al Azhar (Islamic universities).
Sounds boring & too serious, does it? But that's my truly biggest dreams & a heritage I hope to left before I die. I have asked in the wastewater treatment mailing list whether I can join in as a chemist/engineer volunteer to do and to learn the things, but no response. I hope by taking master degree they will consider me seriously.
My less serious lists ;
- Learn to sing
- Travel to & explore less-traveled countries
- Learn to dance Javanese dance & teach it abroad
- Relearn & practice French & Mandarin
- Relearn violin & perform in Erwin Gutawa symphony orchestra.