PT PeopleSource Indonesia
(Search / Recruitment Firm)
Advertised: 18-1-11 | Closing Date: 17-2-11 PeopleSource is an international Executive Search & Outsourcing firm headquartered in Singapore. We bring to our clients more than 10 years of recruitment practice experience across the Asia Pacific Region.
Our client is a leading freight-forwarding MNC with worldwide operations and they are now looking for an Operations Manager to lead their team in Indonesia.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will have overall responsibility for the branch’s operations. This encompasses a combination of both middle and back office operations. This role is accountable in implementing and maintaining fundamental operational objectives, policies, procedures and systems including general management of operations teams.
The appointed candidate has to ensure the effectiveness by implementing the organizational strategies and providing leadership and development of the people.
Operations Manager (Based in Jakarta)Responsibilities:
- Lead the overall operations to ensure that they reach volume, quality and cost goals.
- Manage all profit & loss issues related to meet company's revenue/profit goals and achieve cost reduction
- Lead and supervise all staff and develop them towards a self-directed and multi-skilled workforce through planned skills training
- Implement operation schedules, procedures and systems; allocates manpower and resources, including overtime management, to maximize productivity
- Control daily activities to achieve cost, quality and delivery targets
- Ensure compliance of standards, drive continuous improvement, HSE and Ethics culture within the company
- Manage and lead the workforce to meet targets and goals for quality and on-time delivery and drives root cause analysis when targets are not met
- Interface with the various business functions such as Quality, HR, Customer Service to achieve goals and company objectives
- Champion / Co-champion of Achieve Continuous Excellence within the organization
- Male, 35-40 years old (open to Expat)
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Business Administration, International Trade or any related field.
- Minimum 5-10 years of management working experience in operations, gained in an International freight-forwarding MNC. Coupled with strong Indonesia/APAC exposure and business knowledge.
- High degree of professionalism and ability to communicate with various levels of management
- Resourceful, dynamic, mature, decision-making, problem solving and able to work under pressure
- Excellent people management skills & strong team player attitude
- Proficiency in English (written & spoken). Bahasa Indonesia would be a strong advantage
We provide very competitive incentive schemes and attractive remuneration package to the ideal candidates.
Qualified candidates are requested to submit a comprehensive resume, contact number and recent photograph - word format is required.
Please send your application to:
[email protected] (Subject: Job position title/South Jakarta Branch)
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.