Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• herman12u
    replied
    Yeah, I also think that government can't make any restrictions for foreigners to leave, because of diplomatic scandals, and it would be simply a violation of basic human rights.

Leave a comment:

• steveshaz
    replied
    Thanks so much - much appreciated - yes I have already checked with Dubai and all is OK as an Australian citizens I can get a visa on arrival - I have to have a swab test result to take with me and fill out/activate their App.

Leave a comment:

• marcus
    replied
    Originally posted by steveshaz View Post
    ... I am wanting to go to Dubai ... I am wondering if I am permitted to leave the country. Any thoughts ?

I think your are allowed to leave (will check further later) .

I also think that the governments cannot prohibit any foreigner to leave (assuming the foreigner is not a crime suspect and there is a legal flight/ship ticket available) . What governments can do is to prohibit foreigners to come in (but as you have a KITAS you are allowed to return to Indoneisia , but will be isolated for 14 days after arriving back) . You should check if Dubai (and any other country where you will stop in the middle of the trip) will allow you to come in .
    Last edited by marcus; 11-10-20, 10:26.

Leave a comment:

• steveshaz
    started a topic Can I travel outside Indonesia

Can I travel outside Indonesia

I am an Australian citizen and I am wanting to go to Dubai to visit friends. I have KITAS and I am wondering if I am permitted to leave the country. Any thoughts ?
Working...
X