Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What makes you travel to Bali, Indonesia?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What makes you travel to Bali, Indonesia?

I went to Bali in '83 as a ten-year-old and remember Sanur as a fairly laid-back fishing village. Today, Bali has gourmet restaurants, pubs and clubs, fancy hotels and a range of adrenalin activities.

Many people (Australians in particular) go to Bali because it's incredibly cheap - a can of beer from the supermarket will probably set you back 50c and you can grab a decent hotel for under $100 a night. A meal might cost less than $10 (depending on the type of restaurant). Hence, it's an ideal spot for a family vacation.

Many don't realise Bali has it's share of dangers and 9 Australians have died in the past 12 months. Or, they aren't adventurous enough to realise countries like Vietnam are just as cheap.

Unfortunately, a certain demographic have given Australians a bad name - these tattooed-bogans show no respect to the locals and ride around on motorbikes pissed, with no shoes or t-shirts. Most of these types hang-out in Kuta (which is why I'd go to Ubud). So, if you enjoy stumbling out of club at 3am, spewing on a local's scooter, and otherwise acting like a complete wanker, join the masses in Kuta.
    ---------
    Magento PWA
    Magento app
    Install Magento 2 Using Composer
    Magento 500 Internal Server Error
    Magento 2 Events List

I have heard a lot about this place. Hope next year I will go there with my family.
    High-quality Kratom available at thekratommag

Comment

I last visited Ubud this past summer. It is more sedate than Kuta, but note, as well, that there seemed to be more foreigners in attendance than Indonesians. Its not a quiet little artist enclave any more. The quest for tourist dollars dominates and the place has traffic congestion rivaling DKI.

Comment

Working...
      X