Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What makes you travel to Bali, Indonesia?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What makes you travel to Bali, Indonesia?

I went to Bali in '83 as a ten-year-old and remember Sanur as a fairly laid-back fishing village. Today, Bali has gourmet restaurants, pubs and clubs, fancy hotels and a range of adrenalin activities.

Many people (Australians in particular) go to Bali because it's incredibly cheap - a can of beer from the supermarket will probably set you back 50c and you can grab a decent hotel for under $100 a night. A meal might cost less than $10 (depending on the type of restaurant). Hence, it's an ideal spot for a family vacation.

Many don't realise Bali has it's share of dangers and 9 Australians have died in the past 12 months. Or, they aren't adventurous enough to realise countries like Vietnam are just as cheap.

Unfortunately, a certain demographic have given Australians a bad name - these tattooed-bogans show no respect to the locals and ride around on motorbikes pissed, with no shoes or t-shirts. Most of these types hang-out in Kuta (which is why I'd go to Ubud). So, if you enjoy stumbling out of club at 3am, spewing on a local's scooter, and otherwise acting like a complete wanker, join the masses in Kuta.
    ---------
    Magento PWA
    Magento app
    Install Magento 2 Using Composer
    Magento 500 Internal Server Error
    Magento 2 Events List

I have heard a lot about this place. Hope next year I will go there with my family.
    High-quality Kratom available at thekratommag

Comment

I last visited Ubud this past summer. It is more sedate than Kuta, but note, as well, that there seemed to be more foreigners in attendance than Indonesians. Its not a quiet little artist enclave any more. The quest for tourist dollars dominates and the place has traffic congestion rivaling DKI.

Comment

wow, all these places look attractive! How much does trip to Bali cost?

Comment

Originally posted by Julie_Julie View Post
          wow, all these places look attractive! How much does trip to Bali cost?
          I last visited to Bali with my family during mid school holiday. We spent around $2000USD for tat trip. For me, Bali trip is quite expensive compared with trip to other places.

Comment

Originally posted by Fruits More View Post

I last visited to Bali with my family during mid school holiday. We spent around $2000USD for tat trip. For me, Bali trip is quite expensive compared with trip to other places.
            Wah, it is so expensive. Is your trip cost including all the accommodation, airfare, meal, transportation and attractions costs?

Comment

Originally posted by Julie_Julie View Post

Wah, it is so expensive. Is your trip cost including all the accommodation, airfare, meal, transportation and attractions costs?
              the trip cost becoming expensive as tourists discover more of Bali. The trip cost is not including airfare bcoz I get the free flight from AirAsia.

Comment

the trip cost becoming expensive as tourists discover more of Bali. The trip cost is not including airfare bcoz I get the free flight from AirAsia.
                Airfare is the most expensive exp in the trip cost. It would be great if we can redeem free flight, but how do we redeem this free flight?

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Dee View Post

Airfare is the most expensive exp in the trip cost. It would be great if we can redeem free flight, but how do we redeem this free flight?
                  first of all u need to register as big member then u can start to collect big points to redeem free flight.

Comment

Originally posted by Tennyson32 View Post
                    I have heard a lot about this place. Hope next year I will go there with my family.
                    you must travel to this place. It is a great place for travel with family. At Bali, u not only can enjoy art, culture, amazing food,but also a bit of luxury things.

Comment

first of all u need to register as big member then u can start to collect big points to redeem free flight.
                      wow, it sounds great. use points redeem free flight, but what are the ways to earn the big points?

Comment

Originally posted by Kingston View Post

wow, it sounds great. use points redeem free flight, but what are the ways to earn the big points?
                        there are many ways to earn big points...online shopping, eating out, hotel stays and many more...you can visit airasia website for the full list...

Comment

Originally posted by Stephanie Werner View Post

there are many ways to earn big points...online shopping, eating out, hotel stays and many more...you can visit airasia website for the full list...
                          you can try other ways to earn big points too...like points conversion of credit card or shopping at e-stores (affiliate partner of AA)

Comment

Originally posted by Perry_perry View Post

you can try other ways to earn big points too...like points conversion of credit card or shopping at e-stores (affiliate partner of AA)
                            which hotel stays can earn big points? booking.com can?

Comment

this sounds like a promo ???

Comment

Working...
                              X