Travel spots

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel spots

So anyhow, once my extension comes through, I am thinking of going to bangka belitung by plane.

How many days ? I was thinking 5. Does that sound enough?

After that I m open.

Any suggestions were to go for a week?

Also as I do not like flying really, any good places I can visit from Jakarta by train or taxi ride? Say 4 hours max from Kuningnan ?

Thanks for any input.

wow ..unfortunately i never been to bangka belitung so I don:t have any suggestion about your trip

But for trip in Yogyakarta you can send message to my whatsapp/line if needed

+6281227848066

Comment

Ok thanks

Comment

5 days in Bangka should be enough...its pretty small island. In Jakarta, you can take train to bogor for their Botanical Garden...go up little bit they got more like safari, strawberry field or the newest is floral garden. Drive more ...go to bandung city. What exactly you want to see anyway?

Comment

Oh I have just got back from Bandung. I spent most of the time in lembang. Saw many nice places.

Nature, historical buildings, religious buildings- not too specidic.

I

Comment

Originally posted by Londoner View Post
            Oh I have just got back from Bandung. I spent most of the time in lembang. Saw many nice places.

Nature, historical buildings, religious buildings- not too specidic.

I
            Take train to yogya also nice. Many historic building and borobudur pretty close to there too.

Comment

Ok will do after my next trip. Going to Bali shortly. To yoga from gambir station right?

Comment

Yogya...yes from gambir stasion. Its also cheapest if you book online your train ticket next time you traveling. Have fun in Bali.
                feel free to ask if you have question next time you visit Indonesia.

Comment

Yes. I ve been using tiket app for trains. The national rail company app doesn't seem to agree with my card or phone maybe. Seminyak better than Kuta, right if I m not attracted to heavy drinking and music?

Comment

If you go to bekasi, lets meet up with me. It will be my pleasure. Because I want to make a friend with you. Please pm me.

Comment

Originally posted by Londoner View Post
                      Yes. I ve been using tiket app for trains. The national rail company app doesn't seem to agree with my card or phone maybe. Seminyak better than Kuta, right if I m not attracted to heavy drinking and music?
                      honestly...every where in Bali are almost the same now...too full with booze and night party. I havent been there for such a long time since im not into night life. I rather go to Manado or NTT for beach now than bali. Good luck there and have fun.

Comment

Bali in the south ,ie kuta ,legian area busy for sure , but if you move out , rent a bike or driver , you will find the real bali ,peaceful , unique culture .

Comment

Working...
                        X