Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scuba Diving Gili Trawangan - weekend trip/classes

Hi Guys,
    Very new to the group but I am working as a Scuba Diving Instructor/Manager here at the island of Gili Trawangan - as the diving industries grow in Indonesia, I realize that we have more and more expat divers who worked in Jakarta, so I'm just trying to reach out to promote a bit about what we are doing.

Gili Trawangan is one of the small islands off the coast of north lombok. It takes 30 mins using a public boat from Lombok where many domestic and international flights arrive everyday. Dive sites and the facilities are located straight off of the beautiful beaches of GIli Trawangan. We can cater weekend certified fun divers, people who aren't certified, people who wish to try or be certified, experienced divers, and technical divers. We are a PADI 5 Star Diving Resort www.divecentralgili.com. We can do courses in Bahasa Indonesia, English, Swedish, Norwegian, German, Dutch, Portuguese.

Dive Central Gili - divecentralgili.com
    We are going to attend Deep & Extreme Indonesia 2018 at Jakarta Convention Center as an Exhibitor from 8-11 March 2018 - Booth B03. If you guys are around, come down and say hi for questions about diving, special deals and packages, we have discount rates up to 25%.

Scuba diving in Gili is an all year round activity with lots of chances to see beautiful sea turtles, sharks, sea fans, coral table, many tropical reef fish, and wrecks.

If you guys have questions about diving or how to get here, please don't hesitate to contact us at [email protected]

Warm Regards,
    Dive Central Gili team
Working...
X