Public Transport in Jakarta.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Public Transport in Jakarta.

For those coming to Jakarta for the first time (and even those who have been living here for some time), it can be a very daunting task to work your way around the city. It can be very difficult to understand transport networks and links, routes, and even where to board and what's available. I thought it would be good to help those who want to give things a shot, as I find it can be significantly faster than driving (especially in downtown Jakarta), and a lot cheaper than taxis.

KAI Commuter Rail
    What I believe to be the fastest way to travel around Jakarta, the KAI Commuter rail is the way to go if it happens to be near you. Sure, it is crowded, but fares are cheap (from 3.500 rp).
    Trains operate to a timetable, and depending on route, run close to midnight. If you happen to be travelling in the direction of Depok / Bogor, I highly recommend using trains as they are frequent and significantly faster than driving. Also, they are air-conditioned.
    There are also female-only carriages at the front and end of every train, if you are concerned about personal safety. However, it is best to also check a timetable before leaving, and also be aware that trains do often run late.
    E-ticket is recommended, otherwise you have to rent a ticket from the office and the queues to get your 5,000 rp back can be irritating.

Transjakarta / Transjabodetabek Busway
    Transjakarta is the premium bus network that typically travels in its own dedicated lane. It is very cheap - only 3,500 rp per trip, and this includes all the outer- area trips. However, you must have an e-ticket (such as Flazz, e-toll/emoney etc.).

You can only board from the dedicated stops, but it is very frequent (although crowded) and no timetable is provided. Real time is available at stops, and through google maps (so you can see when the next bus will arrive). Many lines now also have 24 hour services. There are also female-only sections at the front of every bus, and every bus is air-conditioned.

Transjabodetabek is the "feeder" service from outer suburban areas into the Transjakarta network, such as Tangerang, Serpong and Bekasi. The services are not as frequent as the main corridors, and stops outside the main network are found at the side of streets with a blue bus sign. The cost is also 3,500 rp per trip (no extra cost if boarding from the busway network) but outside the main network you need a BCA Flazz card. Services are typically every 20 minutes. There are also smaller feeder routes into the Transjakarta network especially from areas such as PIK.

This is the new map that covers all Transjakarta/Transjabodetabek services.
    https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...e_per_2016.jpg
    Save this to your phone - it is your friend!

Private Bus Operators (Bus Company)
    There are a number of private operators such as Mayasari Bakti, Primajaya, Kopaja, etc.
    Information for these can be harder to get, and generally there is no timetable either. Frequency varies as well, but a lot will wait for you if you are running to them as they get more money per people riding them.
    Fares are all cash based, but you should not have too much issue with change as I find.
    Usually these buses will allow buskers and people selling things on board, so be prepared to have a few coins or small notes (I find that nobody gives notes from my experience, but I have heard of female friends being hassled for more and more money).
    Generally these buses are quite cheap (significantly cheaper than the APTB). However, it can take longer to get around due to no bus lanes, and drivers waiting for long periods of times to get more people.
    Routes marked as AC indicate that the buses are air-conditioned. Some are not, and are generally cheaper.
    Quite a bit of information can be found here, but not everything is on this page:
    http://www.transportumum.com/jakarta/bus-besar/
    http://www.transportumum.com/jakarta/bus-sedang/

Private Shuttle Bus (Area Company)
    Many developments such as Lippo, Summeracon, Sinarmas Trans-BSD have their own shuttle bus network. However, I find that these are the most expensive, and generally not very frequent, even though a lot of people will use them due to concerns about their own personal safety.
    Information is usually up to date in the malls themselves, online info is usually outdated.
    Generally good if you live in that area and need to get to/from Jakarta, and can travel to/from the malls yourselves.
    However, you will need a timetable.

Angkot/Microlet
    These are the colourful vans that you see travelling around the city. They do have routes, and they have colours for a reason. Again, no timetable, and some run late into the night, but it can be tricky to work out the routes yourself. If you tell the driver where you want to go, I find that they will do their best to direct you in the right direction. However, there is no air-con, and they will wait for a very long time to pick up passengers, hence can take significantly longer than you expect.
    Here are some routes (not all, but it is a start):
    http://www.transportumum.com/jakarta/mobil/
    Personally I recommend observation over time around where you live to work out which one goes where, and then join the dots mentally before you start riding them.
    Fare info is usually on a piece of paper stuck to the door, and usually would not cost more than 7.000rp.

Other
    There are quite a number of options to get around the Jabodetabek region, and it can be very difficult to get information. I am sure not even the locals know the full range of options. Slowly, the Jakartan Government are trying to clean it up, and make it much more accessible to people.
    There is some information I find on this page here:
    http://www.transportumum.com/jakarta/
    I would also recommend the Commuter app in the Android Market, as there are a number of routes in the app as well.
    Also, if you just rock up to where it looks like there are a lot of buses leaving from, and sometimes there are big green signs with route information, you can generally ask for help from locals and they are more than happy to help.
    Also, in main stops, there will also be angkots and ojeks (motorcycle taxis) waiting to pick up passengers (makes sense, because buses usually stick on main roads).

Private Transport
    There are now a lot of options to get around without a car in Jakarta, which are very cheap to use. These will require use of a mobile phone.

Grab
    GoJek
    Uber

These three companies provide instant hire of cars or motorbikes, similar to a taxi. These apps are available wherever you get apps for your phone

For those who are used to using Uber overseas:
    • Surge pricing is not a thing in Indonesia
    • All fares are fixed rate (irrespective of trip duration or route) and the app will display the cost before you request
    • You are required to pay for tolls and parking costs / entry into mall areas (Uber does NOT bill you for this, so you MUST pay separately!). However, most malls now have a free 15 minute grace period, so don't give cash over to the driver unless they ask for it.
    Last edited by Daniel Jordan; 04-11-17, 23:10.

Excellent and comrehensive post!
    Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Jordan View Post
      For those coming to Jakarta for the first time (and even those who have been living here for some time), it can be a very daunting task to work your way around the city. It can be very difficult to understand transport networks and links, routes, and even where to board and what's available. I thought it would be good to help those who want to give things a shot, as I find it can be significantly faster than driving (especially in downtown Jakarta), and a lot cheaper than taxis.
      …..
      Thanks Daniel. As someone who has traversed Jakarta using public transport since 1996 I can vouch for all you say. I would also add the Damri service to and from the airport, which at around 40k a trip is not cheap anymore for a family. It goes to a wide range of destinations from the bus depot near terminal two at the airport. It does take a while to leave the airport area (visiting all terminals), taking an average of 45-60 mins to cbd. It also drops off along the way when off toll. Destinations include Bogor, Bekasi, you name it. It is safe, has AC and is pretty comfortable.
      Last edited by johntap; 01-05-15, 15:14. Reason: words

Comment

Wonderful information - though it is important for anyone reading this information from abroad to understand that those methods will not work everywhere throughout the city.

One of the major problems with Jakarta's official public transport system is that it does not reach many neighborhoods. For example, you cannot get all the way to my house by any public transport. The last leg will have to be by taxi or ojek. And to do that, you need to know where the ojek congregate or how to summon a taxi to where the bus drops you off. Unless your budget is really tight, it is usually easier just to take a taxi door to door.

Comment

To some extent I agree with Puspa's taxi rationale, especially for newcomers. I travel a lot on non-taxi public transport and would see a foreigner about once in every ten trips, and this includes the busway. It would seem to indicate that foreigners do take taxis in the main. And considering one can pack 4 people in, it can work out very economical.
          After getting used to the town, and with a reasonable level of bahasa, and a willingness to walk the links where there is no public transport, one could easily conclude that the system is cheap and practical. It can be dangerous however, but thieves tend to be seasonal on the cheap buses. I can add I haven't seen any for months, or witnessed the grief and desolation they leave in their wake, through the moaning which usually pervades the bus for miles after the event.

Comment

Originally posted by johntap View Post
            I would also add the Damri service to and from the airport
            Very well noted, I will add to the OP.
            I’ve never taken the bus from the airport, only once to the airport so I am not sure where to catch them from (and I took the bus from Lippo Karawaci, which would be quite different to let’s say Gambir).

Originally posted by Puspawarna View Post
            Wonderful information - though it is important for anyone reading this information from abroad to understand that those methods will not work everywhere throughout the city.

One of the major problems with Jakarta's official public transport system is that it does not reach many neighborhoods.
            Very true, especially with suburb / cluster design making it very difficult. The gated community concept kills public transport options heavily.

I guess my main intention in making this guide was to get people to get a general feel to know what is available in general.

Originally posted by Puspawarna View Post
            it is usually easier just to take a taxi door to door.
            True, but the problem is that it racks up very very quickly, especially if you aren’t in Central Jakarta (costs me 125-150 rb per trip to Jakarta by taxi!).
            Whereas is you are more savvy (and also value your time), there are options available, and certainly it would be cheaper to get a train or bus as far as you can, and use taxi/ojek for the last leg of the trip.

I travel a lot on non-taxi public transport and would see a foreigner about once in every ten trips, and this includes the busway.
            I actually see a lot of foreigners on Corridor 1!

It can be dangerous however, but thieves tend to be seasonal on the cheap buses. I can add I haven't seen any for months
            I personally haven’t seen any thefts (thank God!) but I am aware that it happens. I think that taking necessary precaution like you would anywhere is necessary, and to be alert. If you are concerned, then I would imagine the Private shuttle buses and APTB would be a much better option. Of course, I am a guy, but my girlfriend is hugely concerned and rightly so. Carrying a low amount of cash and not wearing jewellery, not using your phone or laptop during transit, etc (actually phone is generally okay) is probably a good idea, and also wearing backpack in front of you too.

Comment

Uber is cheap.

And while I take public transportation in most places I travel, Indonesia is where I don't think for a visitor it makes sense. Perhaps for a backpacker without a set itinerary.

Once you pay attention which kopaja/metromini go by your places of interest you remember their route numbers and you know that's your last leg. Prior to that might get convoluted.

On a positive note, Google maps does give you a reasonable public transport routing when you ask it.

Comment

Such good information that we've decided to turn the thread into a sticky so that it doesn't get buried into the abyss of LIIEF.

Comment

Nowadays, I think having electronic money like e-Money from Bank Mandiri or Brizzi from Bank BRI is a must if you use Commuter Line train and Trans Jakarta bus.

Comment

Transport TO/FROM Lippo Karawaci
                    Since I have quite a bit of experience with Lippo Karawaci, I will include some information here.
                    Lippo Shuttle Bus
                    Most expensive way of travelling (excluding Taxi). Generally has a reputation of being safe, very much for the middle class. I would recommend it if you aren't quite sure and are worried, but check the schedule beforehand (they do leave on time, but very low frequencies).
                    Services leave from Supermal, the exit closest to e-center and where the McDonalds is on the outside (not the one inside the mall).
                    Services from Lippo are approx 6am to 7:30pm, and towards Lippo approx 6:30 until 9:30 depending where. Check the schedule at the bus terminal, as they don't put it online.
                    You are able to travel between Lippo Karawaci and:
                    Blok M, FX (Sudirman) & Plaza Senayan
                    Citraland Grogol) - GM Plaza
                    Citra Graha
                    Mangga Dua.
                    Fare: 25,000

DAMRI Airport Bus
                    Bus to/from SHIA Airport, leaving every hour on the hour. Fare is approx 50,000rp and it departs from Supermal, at the exit closest to Mujigae. It will stop at all terminals at the airport, and I believe that they take the fastest way available whether it is around all the tollways, or via Tangerang.
                    From the Airport, head towards the DAMRI counter at the terminal and tell them that you want to go to "Supermal Karawaci"

Note that the following buses all depart (towards Jakarta Kota) from next to the new Matahari/Hypermart Cyberpark which is north of Lippo, and arrive (from Jakarta Kota) at the tollway exit outside Islamic Village (that big intersection there).
                    All buses heading to Jakarta will also stop at the Rest area on the tollway, and Kebon Jeruk. Once in Jakarta, you can get off almost anywhere if you tell the conductor.

APTB 13 (although you might not see this number anywhere)
                    Second best service in terms of ride quality, and definitely more frequent than Lippo Shuttle. This bus follows Corridor 9 in Jakarta from Pulo Gadung, all the way around Jakarta to Slipi, then along the tollway. It then continues on towards Poris terminal after Karawaci.
                    Services are about 30 min apart, with no timetable. Services from 5am-6:30pm, and the fare is 15,000rp.

Mayasari Bakti AC 34 Blok M - Poris (but it doesn't go to Poris)
                    Big Green bus, leaves every 10 minutes so definitely the most frequent service. It actually only goes as far as Cimone so don't bother if you are trying to go to Poris.
                    Travels from Blok M parallel to Transjakarta corridor 1, then along the outside of the ring road following transjakarta corridor 9 to Slipi, then it enters the tollway. Fare is 8,000 rp and beware that there are buskers and people selling things on board. Last service around 9pm
                    There is also meant to be AC33 to Kota every half hour, but I haven't seen this in a very long time.

AJA P Buses
                    AJA P has a number of buses to/from Jakarta, with destinations such as Grogol, Senen and Kota.
                    Cheaper than Mayasari Bakti AC34, and the non-air conditioned option is 4,000rp (air-con I can't remember on top of my head, but might be 8,000rp).
                    Not as frequent (maybe 30min per route), and last services around 7pm.

Mayasari Bakti AC74A - Poris - Karawaci - BSD - Serpong (close to Rawa Buntu Station) - Bintaro - The outside Ring Road - Simatupang - Kampung Rambutan.
                    Services approximately every 20min from 5am-7pm. Also a big green bus.
                    Fares are more depending where you go, I think the highest is 15,000 all the way to Kampung Rambutan. It is air-conditioned.

Comment

Jakarta Transportation

Airport :
                      Sukarno-Hatta International Airport (CGK) (Jakarta main domestic and international airport), serving most domestic and international carriers
                      Halim Perdanakusumah Airport (HLP), serving domestic flight (Batik Air and Citilink), charter flight and private jets
                      Pondok Cabe Airport (PCB), serving domestic flight using propeller planes (Garuda Indonesia) starting March 2016

Sea Port :
                      Tanjung Priok, serving various destination or islands accross Indonesia
                      Sunda Kelapa, pioneer boat to Thousand Islands
                      Muara Angke, boat to Thousand Islands

Railway Station :
                      Gambir, Jakarta's primary railway station, serving Executive class and Business class coaches directing to Bandung, Cirebon, Semarang, Cilacap, Yogyakarta, Solo, Surabaya and Malang
                      Pasar Senen, serving Business class and Economy class coaches directing to Purwokerto, Kutoarjo, Semarang, Yogyakarta, Solo, Surabaya and Malang
                      Tanah Abang, serving Economy class coaches directing to Rangkasbitung and Merak, also commuter train to Serpong, Parung Panjang, Maja, Nambo and Bogor
                      Jakarta Kota, serving Economy class coaches directing to Cikampek, Purwakarta, Purwokerto, also commuter train to Bekasi and Bogor
                      Jatinegara, serving commuter train to Bekasi and Bogor
                      Duri, serving commuter train to Bogor, Nambo and Tangerang

Bus Terminal :
                      Kampung Rambutan, serving bus directing to West Java and Central Java
                      Pulo Gadung, serving bus directing to Central Java, East Java, Bali and West Nusa Tenggara
                      Pulo Gebang, new bus terminal
                      Rawamangun, serving bus directing to Central Java, East Java and Bali
                      Kalideres, serving bus directing to Banten and Sumatra Island
                      Tanjung Priok, serving bus directing to West Java and Central Java
                      Grogol, serving only city bus
                      Blok M, serving only BRT and city bus
                      Pasar Senen, serving only city bus
                      Kampung Melayu, serving only BRT and city bus
                      Manggarai, serving only BRT and city bus
                      Pasar Minggu, serving only city bus

Comment

List of Current Transportation in Jakarta and Greater area
                        Commuter Line Railway :
                        • Duri - Tanah Abang - Manggarai - Depok - Nambo
                        • Duri - Tangerang
                        • Jakarta Kota - Manggarai - Depok - Bogor
                        • Jakarta Kota - Manggarai - Jatinegara - Bekasi
                        • Jakarta Kota - Kampung Bandan - Tanjung Priok
                        • Jatinegara - Tanah Abang - Manggarai - Depok - Bogor
                        • Tanah Abang - Serpong
                        • Tanah Abang - Serpong - Parungpanjang
                        • Tanah Abang - Serpong - Parungpanjang - Maja

Bus Rapid Transit :
                        • Corridor 1 : Blok M Bus Terminal - Stasiun Kota
                        • Corridor 2 : Pulo Gadung Bus Terminal - Harmoni
                        • Corridor 2A : Pulo Gadung Bus Terminal - Kalideres Bus Terminal
                        • Corridor 3 : Pasar Baru - Harmoni - Kalideres Bus Terminal
                        • Corridor 4 : Dukuh Atas 2 - Pulo Gadung Bus Terminal
                        • Corridor 5 : Kampung Melayu Bus Terminal - Ancol
                        • Corridor 6 : Dukuh Atas 2 - Ragunan
                        • Corridor 6A : Monas - Ragunan
                        • Corridor 7 : Kampung Melayu Bus Terminal - Kampung Rambutan Bus Terminal
                        • Corridor 7A : PGC - Harmoni
                        • Corridor 7B : PGC - Ancol
                        • Corridor 8 : Harmoni - Lebak Bulus Bus Terminal
                        • Corridor 8A : Harmoni - Grogol 2
                        • Corridor 9 : Pinang Ranti Bus Terminal - Pluit
                        • Corridor 9A : PGC - Grogol 2
                        • Corridor 10 : PGC - Tanjung Priok Bus Terminal
                        • Corridor 11 : Kampung Melayu Bus Terminal - Pulo Gebang Bus Terminal
                        • Corridor 12 : Pluit - Tanjung Priok Bus Terminal
                        • APTB 3 (operated by PPD) : Tomang - Poris Plawad Bus Terminal (Tangerang City)
                        • APTB 4 (operated by Bianglala) : Stasiun Kota - Ciputat (South Tangerang)
                        • APTB 5 (operated by Mayasari Bakti) : Grogol Bus Terminal - Cibinong Bus Terminal (Bogor Regency)
                        • APTB 6 (operated by Sinar Jaya) : Rawamangun Bus Terminal - Bubulak Bus Terminal (Bogor City)
                        • APTB 7 (operated by Mayasari Bakti) : Tanah Abang - Bekasi Bus Terminal (Bekasi City)
                        • APTB 8 (operated by PPD) : Bundaran HI - Bekasi Bus Terminal (Bekasi City)
                        • APTB 9 (operated by Sinar Jaya) : Blok M Bus Terminal - Bubulak Bus Terminal (Bogor City)
                        • APTB 10 (operated by Mayasari Bakti) : Blok M Bus Terminal - Cileungsi Bus Terminal (Bogor Regency)
                        • APTB 11 (operated by Sinar Jaya) : Tanah Abang - Ciawi (Bogor Regency)
                        • APTB 12 (operated by Hiba Utama) : Tanjung Priok Bus Terminal - Ciawi (Bogor Regency)
                        • APTB 13 (operated by Mayasari Bakti) : Pulo Gadung Bus Terminal - Poris Plawad Bus Terminal (Tangerang City)
                        • APTB 14 (operated by Mayasari Bakti) : Kalideres Bus Terminal - Cikarang Bus Terminal (Bekasi Regency)
                        • APTB 15 (operated by Agramas) : Grogol Bus Terminal - Ciawi (Bogor Regency)
                        • APTB 16 (operated by Sinar Jaya) : Grogol Bus Terminal - Bubulak Bus Terminal (Bogor Regency)
                        • APTB 17 (operated by Agramas) : Pasar Senen Bus Terminal - Bubulak Bus Terminal (Bogor Regency)
                        • APTB 17 (operated by Agramas) : Pasar Senen Bus Terminal - Ciawi (Bogor Regency)
                        • Transjabodetabek (PPD) : Blok M Bus Terminal - Ciputat (South Tangerang City)
                        • Transjabodetabek (PPD) : Harmoni - Kota Harapan Indah (Bekasi City)
                        • Transjabodetabek (PPD) : Kemayoran - Poris Plawad Bus Terminal (Tangerang City)
                        • Transjabodetabek (PPD) : Grogol 2 - Depok Bus Terminal (Depok City)
                        • Kopaja Transjakarta : Dukuh Atas 2 - Ragunan
                        • Kopaja Transjakarta : Monas - Ragunan
                        • Kopaja Transjakarta : Balaikota - Pantai Indah Kapuk
                        • Kopaja Transjakarta : Tanjung Priok Bus Terminal - Rusun Marunda
                        Last edited by hishigi mibu; 14-02-16, 09:17.

Comment

Bus :
                          Airport Bus :
                          • Sukarno-Hatta International Airport – East Bekasi Toll Gate – Bekasi Timur (Bekasi City)
                          • Sukarno-Hatta International Airport – West Bekasi Toll Gate – Bekasi Kayu Ringin Bus Terminal (Bekasi City)
                          • Sukarno-Hatta International Airport – Grand Wisata (Bekasi Regency)
                          • Sukarno-Hatta International Airport – Blok M Bus Terminal
                          • Sukarno-Hatta International Airport – Bogor Botani Square Mall (Bogor City)
                          • Sukarno-Hatta International Airport – Cibinong (Bogor Regency)
                          • Sukarno-Hatta International Airport – Cileungsi Bus Terminal (Bogor Regency)
                          • Sukarno-Hatta International Airport – Depok Bus Terminal (Depok City)
                          • Sukarno-Hatta International Airport – Gambir Railway Station
                          • Sukarno-Hatta International Airport – Grand Wisata (Bekasi Regency)
                          • Sukarno-Hatta International Airport – Halim Airport
                          • Sukarno-Hatta International Airport – Kampung Rambutan Bus Terminal
                          • Sukarno-Hatta International Airport – Karawaci (Tangerang City)
                          • Sukarno-Hatta International Airport – West Karawang Toll Gate – Karawang (Karawang Regency)
                          • Sukarno-Hatta International Airport – Kota Harapan Indah (Bekasi City)
                          • Sukarno-Hatta International Airport – Kota Jababeka (Bekasi Regency)
                          • Sukarno-Hatta International Airport – Lebak Bulus Bus Terminal
                          • Sukarno-Hatta International Airport – Mangga Dua Square Mall
                          • Sukarno-Hatta International Airport – Pulo Gebang Bus Terminal
                          • Sukarno-Hatta International Airport – Purwakarta (Purwakarta Regency)
                          • Sukarno-Hatta International Airport – Pusat Grosir Cililitan
                          • Sukarno-Hatta International Airport – Rawamangun Bus Terminal
                          • Sukarno-Hatta International Airport – Serang (Serang City) – Cilegon (Cilegon City)
                          • Sukarno-Hatta International Airport – Tanjung Priok Bus Terminal
                          • Halim Airport – Bogor Botani Square Mall (Bogor City)

Regular Bus :
                          Big Bus :
                          • AJAP AC106 Pasar Senen Bus Terminal – Cimone (Tangerang City)
                          • AJAP AC119 Kampung Melayu Bus Terminal – Cimone (Tangerang City)
                          • AJAP AC138 Blok M Bus Terminal – Cimone (Tangerang City)
                          • AJAP P104 Grogol Bus Terminal – Perumnas 1 Tangerang (Tangerang City)
                          • ARH P100 Pasar Senen Bus Terminal – Cikokol (Tangerang City)
                          • Bianglala AC44 Pasar Senen Bus Terminal – Ciledug (Tangerang City)
                          • Bianglala AC57 Gajah Mada – Ciputat (South Tangerang City)
                          • Bianglala AC76 Pasar Senen Bus Terminal – Ciputat (South Tangerang City)
                          • Daya Sentosa Utama P157 Pasar Senen Bus Terminal – Poris Plawad Bus Terminal (Tangerang City)
                          • Deborah AC Kalideres Bus Terminal – Depok Bus Terminal (Depok City)
                          • Jasa Utama P159 Tanjung Priok Bus Terminal – Grogol Bus Terminal
                          • Maya Raya AC Kalideres Bus Terminal – Cileungsi Bus Terminal (Bogor Regency)
                          • Mayasari Bakti AC02 Kampung Rambutan Bus Terminal – Kalideres Bus Terminal
                          • Mayasari Bakti AC05 Blok M Bus Terminal – East Bekasi Toll Gate – Bekasi Bus Terminal (Bekasi City)
                          • Mayasari Bakti AC05 Blok M Bus Terminal – West Bekasi Toll Gate – Bekasi Bus Terminal (Bekasi City)
                          • Mayasari Bakti AC05A Blok M (POLRI Field) – West Bekasi Toll Gate – Kota Harapan Indah (Bekasi City)
                          • Mayasari Bakti AC07 Kampung Rambutan Bus Terminal – Tanjung Priok Bus Terminal
                          • Mayasari Bakti AC25 Tanjung Priok Bus Terminal – West Bekasi Toll Gate – Bekasi Bus Terminal (Bekasi City)
                          • Mayasari Bakti AC27 Kota – East Bekasi Toll Gate – Bekasi Bus Terminal (Bekasi City)
                          • Mayasari Bakti AC27 Kota – West Bekasi Toll Gate – Bekasi Bus Terminal (Bekasi City)
                          • Mayasari Bakti AC29 Grogol Bus Terminal – East Bekasi Toll Gate – Bekasi Bus Terminal (Bekasi City)
                          • Mayasari Bakti AC29 Kalideres Bus Terminal – West Bekasi Toll Gate – Bekasi Bus Terminal (Bekasi City)
                          • Mayasari Bakti AC33 Kota – Karawaci Toll Gate – Poris Plawad Bus Terminal (Tangerang City)
                          • Mayasari Bakti AC34 Blok M Bus Terminal – Karawaci Toll Gate – Poris Plawad Bus Terminal (Tangerang City)
                          • Mayasari Bakti AC42A Kalideres Bus Terminal – Cileungsi Bus Terminal (Bogor Regency)
                          • Mayasari Bakti AC52 Tanah Abang – East Bekasi Toll Gate – Bekasi Bus Terminal (Bekasi City)
                          • Mayasari Bakti AC52A Tanah Abang – Jati Asih (Bekasi City)
                          • Mayasari Bakti AC62 Pasar Senen Bus Terminal – Karawaci Toll Gate – Poris Plawad Bus Terminal (Tangerang City)
                          • Mayasari Bakti AC63 Pasar Baru – West Bekasi Toll Gate – Bekasi Bus Terminal (Bekasi City)
                          • Mayasari Bakti AC70 Kampung Rambutan Bus Terminal – Tanah Abang
                          • Mayasari Bakti AC70A Tanah Abang – Cileungsi Bus Terminal (Bogor Regency)
                          • Mayasari Bakti AC73 Kampung Rambutan Bus Terminal – Ciledug (Tangerang City)
                          • Mayasari Bakti AC74A Kampung Rambutan Bus Terminal – BSD City – Karawaci Toll Gate – Poris Plawad Bus Terminal (Tangerang City)
                          • Mayasari Bakti AC84 Pulo Gadung Bus Terminal – Depok Bus Terminal (Depok City)
                          • Mayasari Bakti AC116 Pasar Senen Bus Terminal – Kebon Nanas Toll Gate – Cikokol (Tangerang City)
                          • Mayasari Bakti AC117 Pulo Gadung Bus Terminal – BSD City – Poris Plawad Bus Terminal (Tangerang City)
                          • Mayasari Bakti AC121 Blok M Bus Terminal – West Cikarang Toll Gate – Cikarang Bus Terminal (Bekasi Regency)
                          • Mayasari Bakti AC121A Blok M (POLRI Field) – West Cikarang Toll Gate – Kota Jababeka (Bekasi Regency)
                          • Mayasari Bakti AC122 Pasar Senen Bus Terminal – Cibitung Toll Gate – Cikarang Bus Terminal (Bekasi Regency)
                          • Mayasari Bakti AC132 Lebak Bulus Bus Terminal – East Bekasi Toll Gate – Bekasi Bus Terminal (Bekasi City)
                          • Mayasari Bakti AC135 Tanjung Priok Bus Terminal – Ciputat (South Tangerang City)
                          • Mayasari Bakti P9A Pasar Senen Bus Terminal – East Bekasi Toll Gate – Bekasi Bus Terminal (Bekasi City)
                          • Mayasari Bakti P9B Kampung Rambutan Bus Terminal – Cikunir – West Bekasi Toll Gate – Bekasi Bus Terminal (Bekasi City)
                          • Mayasari Bakti P9BA Kampung Rambutan Bus Terminal – UKI – West Bekasi Toll Gate – Bekasi Bus Terminal (Bekasi City)
                          • Mayasari Bakti P9BC Kampung Rambutan Bus Terminal – Cikunir – Cibitung Toll Gate – Cikarang Bus Terminal (Bekasi Regency)
                          • Mayasari Bakti P9BC Kampung Rambutan Bus Terminal – UKI – Cibitung Toll Gate – Cikarang Bus Terminal (Bekasi Regency)
                          • Mayasari Bakti P9BT Kampung Rambutan Bus Terminal – Cikunir – East Bekasi Toll Gate – Bekasi Bus Terminal (Bekasi City)
                          • Mayasari Bakti P9BT Kampung Rambutan Bus Terminal – UKI – East Bekasi Toll Gate – Bekasi Bus Terminal (Bekasi City)
                          • Mayasari Bakti P14 Tanjung Priok Bus Terminal – Tanah Abang
                          • Mayasari Bakti P55 Kampung Rambutan Bus Terminal – Grogol
                          • Mayasari Bakti R51 Pulo Gadung Bus Terminal – Tanjung Priok Bus Terminal
                          • Mayasari Bakti R57 Pulo Gadung Bus Terminal – Blok M Bus Terminal
                          • Metromini AC X1 Pasar Senen Bus Terminal – Cileungsi Bus Terminal (Bogor Regency)
                          • Metromini AC X2 Pasar Senen Bus Terminal – Cibinong Bus Terminal (Bogor Regency)
                          • Metromini AC100B Kampung Melayu Bus Terminal – Cibinong Bus Terminal (Bogor Regency)
                          • PPD AC10 Kampung Rambutan Bus Terminal – Dukuh Atas
                          • PPD AC16 Rawamangun Bus Terminal – Lebak Bulus Bus Terminal
                          • PPD AC17 Dukuh Atas – East Bekasi Toll Gate – Bekasi Bus Terminal (Bekasi City)
                          • PPD R41A Cawang – Pancoran
                          • PPD R45 Blok M Bus Terminal – Cililitan
                          • Sinar Jaya AC140 Kemayoran – East Bekasi Toll Gate – Bekasi Bus Terminal (Bekasi City)
                          • Sinar Jaya AC141 Tanah Abang – Casablanca – East Bekasi Toll Gate – Bekasi Bus Terminal (Bekasi City)
                          • Sinar Jaya AC146 Rawamangun Bus Terminal – East Bekasi Toll Gate – Bekasi Bus Terminal (Bekasi City)
                          • Sinar Jaya AC149 Pasar Minggu Bus Terminal – East Bekasi Toll Gate – Bekasi Bus Terminal (Bekasi City)
                          • Sinar Jaya AC151 Blok M Bus Terminal – BSD City (South Tangerang City)
                          • Sinar Jaya AC155 Grogol Bus Terminal – BSD City (South Tangerang City)

Comment

Just want to say thanks. This is no small topic. Some of my favourites are not there - but I have a feeling there is another list coming?
                            Last edited by johntap; 14-02-16, 13:25.

Comment

Medium Bus :
                              • AC (Kowanbisata) : Pulo Gadung Bus Terminal – Cibinong Bus Terminal (Bogor Regency)
                              • AC S13 (Kopaja) : Grogol Bus Terminal – Ragunan Belakang
                              • AC T47 (Metromini) : Pondok Kopi – Pasar Senen Bus Terminal
                              • AC S72 (Metromini) : Blok M Bus Terminal – Radio Dalam – Lebak Bulus Bus Terminal
                              • AC S74 (Metromini) : Blok M Bus Terminal – Rempoa
                              • AC S76 (Metromini) : Blok M Bus Terminal – Fatmawati – Kampung Rambutan Bus Terminal
                              • AC B92 (Metromini) : Grogol – Ciledug (Tangerang City)
                              • AC S611 (Metromini) : Blok M Bus Terminal – Pondok Pinang – Lebak Bulus Bus Terminal
                              • AC S640 (Metromini) : Pasar Minggu Bus Terminal – Tanah Abang
                              • P01 (Metromini) : Pasar Senen Bus Terminal – Taman Solo
                              • P02 (Kopami) : Pasar Senen Bus Terminal – Muara Karang
                              • P03 (Metromini) : Pasar Senen Bus Terminal – Rawamangun Bus Terminal
                              • P05 (Metromini) : Pasar Senen Bus Terminal – Mardani
                              • P07 (Metromini) : Pasar Senen Bus Terminal – Semper
                              • P10 (Metromini) : Pasar Senen Bus Terminal – Sumur Batu
                              • P11 (Metromini) : Pasar Senen Bus Terminal – Bendungan Jago
                              • P12 (Kopami) : Pasar Senen Bus Terminal – Kalideres Bus Terminal
                              • P15 (Metromini) : Pasar Senen Bus Terminal – Setiabudi
                              • P16 (Kopaja) : Tanah Abang – Ciledug (Tangerang City)
                              • P17 (Metromini) : Pasar Senen Bus Terminal – Manggarai Bus Terminal
                              • P19 (Kopaja) : Tanah Abang – Blok M – Ragunan Bus Terminal
                              • P20 (Kopaja) : Pasar Senen Bus Terminal – Lebak Bulus Bus Terminal
                              • U23 (Metromini) : Tanjung Priok Bus Terminal – Cilincing
                              • U24 (Metromini) : Tanjung Priok Bus Terminal – Pasar Senen Bus Terminal
                              • U27 (Kopaja) : Kelapa Gading – Pasar Senen Bus Terminal
                              • T41 (Metromini) : Pulo Gadung Bus Terminal – Tanjung Priok Bus Terminal
                              • T42 (Metromini) : Pulo Gadung Bus Terminal – Penggilingan
                              • T44 (Metromini) : Pulo Gadung Bus Terminal – Pulo Gebang Bus Terminal
                              • T45 (Metromini) : Pulo Gadung Bus Terminal – Pondok Gede Bus Terminal (Bekasi City)
                              • T46 (Metromini) : Pulo Gadung Bus Terminal – Kampung Melayu Bus Terminal
                              • T47 (Metromini) : Pondok Kopi – Pasar Senen Bus Terminal
                              • T49 (Metromini) : Pulo Gadung Bus Terminal – Manggarai Bus Terminal
                              • T52 (Metromini) : Stasiun Tebet – Kampung Melayu - Stasiun Cakung
                              • T53 (Metromini) : Kampung Melayu Bus Terminal – Kampung Rambutan Bus Terminal
                              • S61 (Metromini) : Manggarai Bus Terminal – Bukit Duri – Kampung Melayu
                              • S62 (Metromini) : Pasar Minggu Bus Terminal – Manggarai Bus Terminal
                              • S63 (Kopaja) : Blok M Bus Terminal – Depok Bus Terminal (Depok City)
                              • S64 (Metromini) : Pasar Minggu Bus Terminal – Cililitan
                              • S66 (Kopaja) : Blok M Bus Terminal – Manggarai Bus Terminal
                              • S69 (Metromini) : Blok M Bus Terminal – Ciledug (Tangerang City)
                              • S70 (Metromini) : Blok M Bus Terminal – Joglo
                              • S71 (Metromini) : Blok M Bus Terminal – Tanah Kusir
                              • S72 (Metromini) : Blok M Bus Terminal – Radio Dalam – Lebak Bulus Bus Terminal
                              • S74 (Metromini) : Blok M Bus Terminal – Rempoa
                              • S75 (Metromini) : Blok M Bus Terminal – Pasar Minggu Bus Terminal
                              • S76 (Metromini) : Blok M Bus Terminal – Fatmawati – Kampung Rambutan Bus Terminal
                              • S77 (Metromini) : Blok M Bus Terminal – Bangka – Ragunan Bus Terminal
                              • S79 (Metromini) : Blok M Bus Terminal – Terogong – Lebak Bulus Bus Terminal
                              • B80 (Metromini) : Kalideres Bus Terminal – Jembatan Lima
                              • B82 (Metromini) : Grogol Bus Terminal – Kapuk
                              • B83 (Metromini) : Grogol Bus Terminal – Kapuk
                              • B84 (Metromini) : Kalideres Bus Terminal – Kota
                              • B86 (Kopaja) : Stasiun Kota – Lebak Bulus Bus Terminal
                              • B87 (Kopaja) : Kalideres Bus Terminal – Muara Baru
                              • B88 (Kopaja) : Kalideers Bus Terminal – Slipi
                              • B91 (Metromini) : Grogol – Batusari
                              • B92 (Metromini) : Grogol – Ciledug
                              • B93 (Kopaja) : Kalideres Bus Terminal – Tanah Abang
                              • B95 (Kopaja) : Tomang – Rawabokor (Tangerang City)
                              • P102 (Koantasbima) : Tanah Abang – Ciputat (South Tangerang City)
                              • T502 (Kopaja) : Kampung Melayu Bus Terminal – Tanah Abang
                              • T506 (Metromini) : Kampung Melayu – Pondok Kopi
                              • T509 (Koantasbima) : Kampung Rambutan Bus Terminal – Lebak Bulus Bus Terminal
                              • T510 (Koantasbima) : Kampung Rambutan Bus Terminal – Ciputat (South Tangerang City)
                              • T511 (Kowanbisata) : Pulo Gadung Bus Terminal – Depok Bus Terminal (Depok City)
                              • T512 (Kowanbisata) : Pulo Gadung Bus Terminal – Ciputat (South Tangerang City)
                              • S605 (Kopaja) : Blok M Bus Terminal – Kemang – Kampung Rambutan Bus Terminal
                              • S605A (Kopaja) : Blok M Bus Terminal – Kemang – Ragunan Bus Terminal
                              • S608 (Kopaja) : Blok M Bus Terminal – Tanah Abang
                              • S609 (Kopaja) : Blok M Bus Terminal – Meruya
                              • S610 (Metromini) : Blok M Bus Terminal – Pondok Labu
                              • S611 (Metromini) : Blok M Bus Terminal – Pondok Pinang – Lebak Bulus Bus Terminal
                              • S612 (Kopaja) : Ragunan Belakang – Kampung Melayu Bus Terminal
                              • S614 (Kopaja) : Pasar Minggu Bus Terminal – Cipulir
                              • S615 (Kopaja) : Lebak Bulus Bus Terminal – Blok M – Tanah Abang
                              • S616 (Kopaja) : Blok M Bus Terminal – Cipedak
                              • S620 (Kopaja) : Blok M Bus Terminal – Pasar Rumput
                              • S640 (Metromini) : Pasar Minggu Bus Terminal – Tanah Abang
                              • BS07 (Dian Mitra) : Kampung Melayu Bus Terminal – Tanah Abang
                              • Deborah Lebak Bulus Bus Terminal – Depok Bus Terminal (Depok City)
                              Minibus :
                              To be completed
                              Shuttle Bus (Bus to or from Housing Complex)
                              • Bintaro (Ratu Plaza – Bintaro, Pondok Aren, South Tangerang City)
                              • Bogor Raya (Bundaran HI – Bogor Raya, Bogor City)
                              • BSD City (Mangga Dua – BSD City, South Tangerang City)
                              • BSD City (Pasar Baru – Harmoni – BSD City, South Tangerang City)
                              • BSD City (Ratu Plaza – BSD City, South Tangerang City)
                              • Cibubur Junction (Bundaran Senayan – Cibubur Junction)
                              • Citra Gran (Citraland Mall – Citra Gran, Cileungsi, Bogor Regency)
                              • Citra Indah (Citraland Mall – Citra Indah, Jonggol, Bogor Regency)
                              • Citra Raya (Citraland Mall – Citra Raya, Cikupa, Tangerang Regency)
                              • Grand Depok City (Bundaran Senayan – Grand Depok City, Depok City)
                              • Grand Galaxy City (Blok M Square – Grand Galaxy City, Bekasi Selatan, Bekasi City)
                              • Grand Wisata (Bundaran Senayan – Grand Wisata, Tambun, Bekasi Regency)
                              • Harvest City (Kebayoran Baru – Harvest City, Cileungsi, Bekasi Regency)
                              • Kemang Pratama (Blok M / Bulungan – Kemang Pratama, Bekasi Selatan, Bekasi City)
                              • Kota Deltamas (Bundaran Senayan – Kota Deltamas, Cikarang Selatan, Bekasi Regency)
                              • Kota Wisata (Blok M – Kota Wisata, Cileungsi, Bogor Regency)
                              • Lippo Cikarang (Blok M / POLRI Field – Lippo Cikarang, Cikarang Selatan, Bekasi Regency)
                              • Lippo Karawaci (Blok M – Lippo Karawaci, Kelapa Dua, Tangerang Regency)
                              • Lippo Karawaci (Gatot Subroto – Lippo Karawaci, Kelapa Dua, Tangerang Regency)
                              • Sentul City (Bundaran Senayan – Sentul City, Sentul, Bogor Regency)
                              • Summarecon Bekasi (Bundaran Senayan – Summarecon Bekasi, Medan Satria, Bekasi City)
                              • Summarecon Serpong (Bundaran Senayan – Summarecon Serpong, South Tangerang City)
                              • Tamini Square (Bundaran Senayan – Tamini Square)

Comment

Working...
                              X