(Trusted Travel Operator in Raja Ampat)
    WE PROVIDE PRIVATE TOUR IN RAJA AMPAT
    Visit Our Website :
    www.rajaampat.biz

Instagram: @RajaAmpatBiz
    Contact Us : [email protected]
    Follow Us: @RajaAmpatBiz

Tour Directly Operate by: Raja Ampat Biz
    Last edited by rajaampat; 12-08-16, 01:15.
    RAJA AMPAT BIZ
    Jalan Krapu No.33 Kobe Oser, Distrik Waigeo Barat. Waisai, Raja Ampat, West Papua 98481
    https://rajaampat.biz

Why don't you include the rates?
    Last edited by jimmi james; 30-07-14, 14:09.

Comment

@Rajaampat, it says there is an "additional charge to foreigner". Does that include all your friends here? What about Kitap/Kitas holders?
      NOTE:

1. RATES IN INDONESIA RUPIAH (IDR).
      2. RATES ABOVE VALID FOR DOMESTIC ONLY.
      3. ADDITIONAL CHARGE T0 FOREIGNER.

4. PRICE CAN CHANGE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.

Comment

Is that for non-ITAS holders?
        Cicak Magnet

Comment

Why do tourism industry people in Indonesia always differentiate the rate between the locals and foreigners?
          As for this particular tour, if it is because of different foods need to be provided for the foreigners, why don't you make a menu options for the tour and put price difference based on that?

IMHO, it is quite insulting to make foreigners pay more just because they look different from locals (as the price difference also applies to those with ITAS/ITAP)

Anyway...Raja Ampat is an amazing place that worth a visit (or more)
          [COLOR=#ffa07a]Aim for the highest cloud so that if you miss it, you will hit a lofty mountain [/COLOR]- [COLOR=#008000]Maori proverb[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by rajaampat
            Its not only in Indonesia. Try to visit another country such as Malaysia, Vietnam, Kamboja, Thailand or even India. and you will find the same thing...
            Doesn't make it right! At very minimum KITAS should be the same price as WNI...

Comment

I just don't bother going to places that discriminate on such grounds.
              So keep your tour & sucker someone else.

& I don't care what they do in other countries, it doesn't make it right/acceptable/moral or appealing.
              Cicak Magnet

Comment

Sought after destinations almost always have available a long list of tour packages from a myriad of promoters, and there is always the do-it-yourself option, that appeals to me and probably other tightwads.

Comment

Take it easy.
                  In many case, if the slot is not sold-out, foreigner with or without KITAS can get the discount as well. Sometime even higher than local.
                  But if the demand is high, even local will not get any discount, instead the response - sorry fully booked.
                  When I stayed in one of dive resort, I got WNI/Kitas discount 10%, but a group of 6 from Italy they get 15% discount.
                  Check with other operator to compare

Comment

Shop around: always good advise.

Comment

I'm another who refuses to engage with businesses that use double pricing - one price for locals and another for foreigners - It shows those operating the business to be greedy and disrespectful. Using the above company condones and endorses business practices we don't want to perpetuate in Indonesia. Use a different tour agency for Raja Ampat.
                      [COLOR=#008000][FONT=arial]I tried to wrestle my inner demons once... but they used too many illegal holds.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

The cost is very variation, depend on many factor.

Conservation or Entrance Fee is rated by local goverment, not us. So never blame travel operator about it with any reason. It's better make an research first rather than unimportant complaint.

Raja Ampat is extremly wonderful place, and of course it's not an cheap destination to visit. Ask Google why? We don't need any complaint about it.

Peace..
                        RAJA AMPAT BIZ
                        Jalan Krapu No.33 Kobe Oser, Distrik Waigeo Barat. Waisai, Raja Ampat, West Papua 98481

Comment

Dear all forum users,

We would like to remind you that the only correct way of responding to a post which you believe need to be moderated is to report it privately to us. Preferably using the "Report Post" icon.

FWIW, the moderation team has only been made aware of this post yesterday when another user reported it.

Dafluff
                          For the Moderation Team

PS: While researching what the big ruckus was all about, I found that the price difference in question appears to be Rp 500,000 per package. This corresponds to the difference in Raja Ampat conservation fee which is Rp 1,000,000 for foreigners and Rp 500,000 for locals. This fee is charged by the government, and a tour operator can't be faulted for this. I do not know why user rajaampat has not simply explained this instead of causing all this negativity.

http://www.stayrajaampat.com/ultimat...ry-permit-tag/

Comment

Yes.
                            Currently Raja Ampat Conservation Fee:
                            Rp.1.000,000 for foreigners and Rp.500,000 for locals.
                            Valid for a year since the card issued.

If any people don't agree, just don't visit. It's easy right?

Peace.
                            RAJA AMPAT BIZ

Comment

liburan ke raja ampat memang impian semua orang

kalau berlibur ke malang jangan lupa kunjungi http://www.sewamobildimalang.net
                              SEWA MOBIL DI MALANG MURAH & RENTAL MOBIL kota Malang HARGA MURAH, Avanza, ELF / MiniBus, Innova, Telepon, 0341-531361 / 0812.3353.4466

Comment

Working...
                              X