Taman Safari Hotel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taman Safari Hotel

We are thinking of visiting Taman Safari during a school holiday in April, that would include an overnight at a hotel near the park. Any Hotel suggestions, recommendations, as well as cautions on places to avoid, would be appreciated.

Why not spend the night in the park, different lodging possibilities available.

Comment

we stayed at Seruni hotel several years ago, quite happy with the service, good value hotel at that time.
      I just checked their website, I
      http://www.serunihotel.com/index.php
      'm surprised they grow very fast, seem like a big resort right now..

Comment

Boy you guys are fast. I saw the Seruni site via Google Maps. Thanks for the feedback on your stay. Jean, I did not realize the park has accommodations; I will punch up their site and have a look -- staying at the park would certainly alleviate traffic concerns, that is once you get there.

Comment

If your kids' school holiday is an Indonesian holiday you'll have company on the roads and in the park. :-)

Comment

I second Seruni. I visited with my sister and 4 year old nephew last year and we loved it. The only downside was the breakfast wasn't that great.

I found that the accommodation in the park itself books up very quickly so it's best to book early if you want to stay there. The site itself seems quite nice when we had a look around.
            The challenge is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everyone else.

Comment

OK, thanks. I will get cracking.

Comment

When /if you stay there can you come back to this thread and give some feedback Waarmie, please. I have considered staying at the park but been unable to get any form of pricing up online... my Bahasa Indonesia is way below standard for a phone call to them. Most of the time I can't even understand English over the phone if spoken by Indonesian people... or they can't understand me..
                Cicak Magnet

Comment

Originally posted by waarmstrong View Post
                  We are thinking of visiting Taman Safari during a school holiday in April, that would include an overnight at a hotel near the park. Any Hotel suggestions, recommendations, as well as cautions on places to avoid, would be appreciated.
                  Try to visit Royal Safari Garden http://www.royalsafarigarden.com It is located very close to Taman Safari. My parents used to take my brothers and I there when we're child. It was fun. They have hotel and bungalow also provide a lot of fun facilities.

Have a nice holiday!
                  Last edited by Joe.Bogor; 06-02-13, 10:25.
                  ~ Welcome to Indonesia! - Have a nice day ~

Comment

Sure thing BA & thanks, Joe. We will check it out.

Comment

One of the reasons I didn't stay at Royal Safari Hotel, apart from thinking it was over priced, is that you would still have to battle the traffic. At least staying at Seruni or in the park accommodation you don't have to worry about which direction the road will be open in. Therefore not having to sit in a traffic jam just to get in or out of the park.
                      The challenge is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everyone else.

Comment

Working...
                      X