Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotel in Bintaro

Dear all

Please be so kind as to recommend to me a hotel with pool in the Bintaro area.

Thank you.
    [FONT=Arial]"We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further."[/FONT]

Hotel Kristal

Originally posted by cirebloke View Post
    Dear all

Please be so kind as to recommend to me a hotel with pool in the Bintaro area.

Thank you.

Hi Jay,

I am not sure if there is a hotel precisely located in Bintaro area, but you may take a look at this one, Hotel Kristal. It is located in Pondok Indah and is close to Bintaro area.

Please check the website: www.hotelkristal.com
    [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=#ffffff]dak Barat Jakarta 12430 Phone : 021 7507050 Fax : 021 7507110[/COLOR][/FONT]
    "I let you play around as long as you don't bother me playing around. That's what friends are for, babe."

Comment

Many thanks Lola
      [FONT=Arial]"We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further."[/FONT]

Comment

hi,

Yes bintaro is all residential area with smattering of office. No international hotel.

Kristal might be the nicest and closest hotel around, 20 min drive from Bintaro. If you have a tight budget you may find boarding rooms in bintaro bec the houses there are quite nice n tidy.

Sam

Sam

Comment

yeah, i dont think there is any hotels in bintaro, let alone with a pool. I've had friends stay in Krystal, its only 15-25 mins away via toll road - rooms are quite ok. about $70 per night for a good suite room.

Comment

Working...
          X