Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banyuwangi

hi all!!

have you guys ever heard about this place??? banyuwangi means fragrant water. It's located next to bali with its all virginity forest and beach and also the most beautiful volcano crater in southeast Asia, Kawah Ijen (Ijen Crater)

you can visit this beautiful place, and of course you guys can continue your trip directly to Bali. that's so called beautiful through-pass. You visit Bali and you get 2B (Bali-banyuwangi).
    ifyou want some more information about this place, PM me!! i'll be gladly answering your question.

p.s. I'm not tourist service or guide tour. I just give you some information about tourism from my hometown..

can't wait for your messages!!

I'm a member of the Indonesian Democratic Party Struggle, would I be welcome to organise a visit and a public meeting of our members to discuss some new Health policies we are developing?
    IknowthatyoubelieveyouunderstandwhatyouthinkIsaid, butI'mnotsureyourealisethatwhatyouheardisnotwhatI meant.

Comment

I've been to BWangi a couple of times, to Ijen twice and climbed Gunung Raung once. Here are some pics from a trip last year: http://www.livinginindonesiaforum.or...ght=kawah+ijen

Comment

Originally posted by Hombre de Maiz View Post
        I've been to BWangi a couple of times, to Ijen twice and climbed Gunung Raung once. Here are some pics from a trip last year: http://www.livinginindonesiaforum.or...ght=kawah+ijen
        what a awesome picts!!! I dont have kind of those picts... you seem very mastering at banyuwangi. hahahaha...

Comment

Maybe I can show you around...

Here's my report on my climb of Raung.

Comment

awesome... actually, where are you originally from?? it seems that you know all kind of beautiful mount in east java. and the picts are great.. love it!!! you have to try the other Triangle Diamond of banyuwangi...

Comment

Oh yeah, I also drove in to Alas Purwo in 2008...I'm from the Americas.

Comment

Oh yeah, I also drove in to Alas Purwo in 2008...I'm from the Americas.
                wow.. you've been in Alas Purwo, I can't believe it. so, what about sukamade? If you have visited this place too, you are almost perfect in mastering banyuwangi, but banyuwangi isn't that narrow. xD... two thumbs up for ya!!
                p.s. I'm never in sukamade. xD..

Comment

No, I have not been to Sukamade.

Comment

No, I have not been to Sukamade.
                    hahahaha, maybe you should visit Sukamade, the place of green turtle there... so, you mission accomplished when you have visited three placed called Triangle Diamond of Banyuwangi...

Comment

No, my next visit is to Meru Betiri...

Comment

Thank-you for sharing.

Comment

No, my next visit is to Meru Betiri...
                          awesome... sukamade is located at meru betiri national park. xD

Comment

Ya, but some (most?) of Meru Betiri is kabupaten Jember, not kab. BWangi...

Comment

Ya, but some (most?) of Meru Betiri is kabupaten Jember, not kab. BWangi...
                              officially it's jember region because most of the area is in jember. But, some areas is located in BWI (it's the right abb) and Sukamade is in bwi. so, I think you know everything about banyuwangi than i do... i appreciate with you!! anyway, where are you living at???

Comment

Working...
                              X