Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asiad - Asian Games

Hi guys,
    Next week, Indonesia is going to hold ASIAD 18. I'm looking forward this event as my country is gonna participate in a lot of sport games. Could anyone tell me which countries football is going to held?
    Thanks in advance

Originally posted by jenifersam View Post
    Hi guys,
    Next week, Indonesia is going to hold ASIAD 18. I'm looking forward this event as my country is gonna participate in a lot of sport games. Could anyone tell me which countries football is going to held?
    Thanks in advance
    The Asian Games are being held in Indonesia.

Football at the 2018 Asian Games will be held from 14 August to 1 September 2018 in Indonesia.

In addition to the host city, Palembang, matches will be played in Bekasi, Cibinong, Cikarang, and Soreang.

The former world's largest stadium, Gelora Bung Karno Stadium, Jakarta will not host the football events. The stadium will host the cerimonies and the Athletics.

All the top 20 nations sent their national football teams to the Asian Games excluding India. A total of 25 men's team and 11 women's team will compete at the Asian Games.

Comment

Thank you so much for giving me a lot of information. Btw, public transportation at Indo is ok? and which one I should go?

Comment

Working...
      X