Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Fitness club?

Hi everybody!
    Can you give me any advices which fitness club I should join? What are the good and negative aspects of the many clubs in Jakarta? what I want or what I am looking for:
    - It shouldn't be too much expensive (max 1.3Million per month)
    - should be around central Jakarta/Jakarta Selatan
    - I'm looking for friendly people or english speaking people in the fitness bcs I am alone here in Jakarta and having some good chats would be nice

who is going to which club and why?
    I'm thinking about FitnessFirst in Lotte Avenue or Oakwood, Celebrity Fitness in Kota Kasablanka or Plaza Indonesia or Jatomi Fitness in Kuningan City. Has anyone of you any experiences from one of these (or others)?
    thanks =)
    Vogy

Oh wow no one has responded yet... so let me help you out!

Jakarta has a plethora of fitness clubs, depending on your needs and budget. Particularly i fyou live in south or central jakarta.

If you want straight up gyms, theres a lot nicer and more boutique fitness centers than Fitness first. Let's go thru a few

Alder Gym
    Bengkel Crossfit
    FItness Warehouse
    Empire Fitness
    Crossfit 6221
    Clark Hatch Fitness
    Sana Studio
    Fitstop
    Soulbox

THen you have the clubs, like jakarta maritime, club, etc (I can't remember many but you can google country clubs/fitness clubs jakarta)

Fortunately too, your budjet is actually high for Jakarta! I beleive you should be able to get some nice memberships at some of these gyms.

Comment

Eat the right foods and portion each meal, no matter how bad your stomach is telling you to go for candy over healthy food, try to stay away from sweets, keep track of calories and food Intake per day...

Keep calm and carry on

Comment

Working...
      X