Golf buddies around Jakarta / Sentul / Bogor area

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golf buddies around Jakarta / Sentul / Bogor area

Hi there, I've been in the country for a couple of years now, enjoy playing golf and am looking for golfing buddies. My Australian Golflink Handicap is 23 back in 2015. Generally I play on weekdays since it's less crowded and cheaper too. Love to meet and play with someone(s) fun & easy going. I am in my early 40's a former IT professional and currently doing business in Jakarta. PM me if you wish to hit the course together. Thanks mate !

Hi. Not sure if you have enough golf buddies yet, but I am planning on moving from Perth to Bogor in the next couple of months. Haven't played for a few years as haven't had the time, my handicap would not be anywhere as low as yours, but I am keen to get out for a hit and some good company on a regular basis. I am 56 and will be travelling back and forth to Australia to work at least once per month (well, assuming my plans work out), but otherwise should be free during weekdays.

Comment

I will be in Jakarta in a few weeks, and looking either for someone to go and have a hit with, or some course recommendations (with prices + golf clubs). I will be in Tanggerang area (about 10min from IKEA) if that helps.

Cheers

Scott.

Comment

Working...
      X