Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Private Swimming Lessons

Hi all,

If you want to learn how to swim or improve your swim techniques. I can become your private coach for female adults and your children (+5 years old). I have been teaching as a private coach only on the weekend since 2013. I am now no longer working as an employee during weekdays so I am available anytime in the weeks for giving swim lessons.

About me?
    I am a former Indonesia national swimming team in the 70s and 80s. Currently, I am a member of Indonesia Master Swimmers. I speak English well and a little bit of French (still improving). So those are a little bit about me though…

Please do contact me if you are interested in learning how to swim by dropping your email or in my private message here.

Thank you for reading and warm regards.

And in which city or Jakarta's area can you do that ?

Comment

I would prefer to do around South or Central Jakarta, since I live in South.

Comment

Hi, are you still looking for new students? I am in South Jakarta and need lessons for my three children who range from beginner to squad level. Can you please let me know how to contact you?

Comment

Hi, where i can contact you, i need to train swimming

My passion pabrikfilterair.com

Comment

Hello syldj1204. I have twin 7 yr old boys. Location is Cipete South Jakarta. Weekdays in afternoon or weekends in the morning. Please can you contact me on 081586533305.

Thanks,
            Alan

Comment

Originally posted by syldj1204 View Post
              Hi all,

If you want to learn how to swim or improve your swim techniques. I can become your private coach for female adults and your children (+5 years old). I have been teaching as a private coach only on the weekend since 2013. I am now no longer working as an employee during weekdays so I am available anytime in the weeks for giving swim lessons.

About me?
              I am a former Indonesia national swimming team in the 70s and 80s. Currently, I am a member of Indonesia Master Swimmers. I speak English well and a little bit of French (still improving). So those are a little bit about me though…

Please do contact me if you are interested in learning how to swim by dropping your email or in my private message here.

Do you have any contact details? Possibly interested in adult swimming lessons. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by syldj1204 View Post
                Hi all,

About me?

I am looking for a swiming tearcher for my kids. I live near PIM. Please contact me: 081380269630 (whatsapp is available). Tks

Comment

Working...
                X