Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheapest Gyms in Jakarta (Central or South Jakarta

Hi All!

So a Japanese friend recently moved to Jakarta and is looking for a gym that is not too expensive, preferably in central jkt or south jkt (around kuningan area).
    I have recommended Jatomi Fitness to him, but seems he needs more recommendation (cheaper one if possible).
    Can anyone please recommend? thanks!

There is Golds Gym where he can get a membership for all Golds Gym and use it abroad.

How long is he planning on staying in Indonesia? The price isn't set in stone so he can try to work a price that suits him.
    Lucky 13

Comment

Also ask Jatomi in kuningan city, about 350k a month

Comment

Originally posted by hendry_ohe View Post
        Also ask Jatomi in kuningan city, about 350k a month
        Yes hendry_ohe as I sad I already recommended Jatomi, but the member fee and administration fee in the beginning is around 1000k. He feels like it's still too much. Any recommendation for local ones?

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisTex View Post
          There is Golds Gym where he can get a membership for all Golds Gym and use it abroad.

How long is he planning on staying in Indonesia? The price isn't set in stone so he can try to work a price that suits him.
          He's gonna stay here for around 6 mo. for internship. Do you know how much is it for the membership fee and administration fee in the beginning? And per month fee? Thanks so much for recommending

Comment

I live around Kuningan area, I think Jatomi is the cheapest for now. There used to be Susan B (or Susan W) Gym in Bellagio Residence, but it's closed now I think. I also still looking for cheapest one I can get, but with swimming pool, because I like swimming better. If you finally got cheapest information, please do share here

Comment

For over 1.5 years, I paid 7 million(58,700 yen*) which is roughly 390k(3,266 yen*) a month. This included the membership fee, admin fee, and upgraded membership(allows me to go all gyms, locker, towels, 2 free personal trainer sessions, gym bag, and shoe bag). I think if I had went with the very basic package, it would have been around 5 million. This was back in September when I joined there.

Since he is going to be here for 6 months, the rate should be lower and he can talk to them to get a lower rate. If possible, have some who you know go with him and they can help get the price reduced and extra stuff. That is what my wife and I did(she was already a member).

I would try going to the Golds Gym at Setiabudi One(in Kuninghan, on embassy row:across the street from the Austrilian Embassy, but before the saudi arabia embassy).

*using the XE.com currency converter.
              Lucky 13

Comment

There are quite a few local gyms in Tebet, which cost about 25k / visit. You don't get all that many facilities (or AC) for that price though.

Comment

Working...
                X