Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody looking for private swimming teacher?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody looking for private swimming teacher?

[SIZE=2][FONT=arial]Hi guys, I'm Lucy and i'm new here.

I've been teaching kids (mostly 2-10 years old) & adult how to adapt in water, survive in deep water, & swimming without out of breath.
    If you live in South or Center Jakarta area and need private swimming teacher, just leave your email and i will contact you.
    If you live in another area of Jakarta, i will recommend you to another teacher.

By the way, i teach expat & Indonesian kids in two of International Schools in Jakarta, so i prefer teach in English, but i can teach in Bahasa Indonesia too because i'm Indonesian. ^^

Looking forward to hear from you!
    [/FONT][/SIZE]
    Last edited by femaleswimmingcoach; 04-11-15, 20:14.

Hi Lucy. Can you please message or PM me? I have 4 kids here in December for their holidays, and would like to have them learn to swim.

Comment

Hi Peter, i aleady PM you, if there's anything to ask, please just text me on whatsapp

Comment

Hi Lucie
        here my adress email to have some info about swimming class
        Roserose74@live.fr
        Thank u

Comment

Hi Rose, i will send the info to your email

Originally posted by roserose View Post
          Hi Lucie
          here my adress email to have some info about swimming class
          Roserose74@live.fr
          Thank u

Comment

Need female Swimming instructor

Hi Lucy,

We are looking for a female swimming instructor.

Please call us / text us. +62 8212128 0056

Regards

Niraj

Originally posted by femaleswimmingcoach View Post

I've been teaching kids (mostly 2-10 years old) & adult how to adapt in water, survive in deep water, & swimming without out of breath.
            If you live in South or Center Jakarta area and need private swimming teacher, just leave your email and i will contact you.
            If you live in another area of Jakarta, i will recommend you to another teacher.

By the way, i teach expat & Indonesian kids in two of International Schools in Jakarta, so i prefer teach in English, but i can teach in Bahasa Indonesia too because i'm Indonesian. ^^

[/FONT][/SIZE]

Comment

Hi Lucy,

We are looking for a female swimming instructor in Kemang area. Pls let us know. Marvia81@gmail.com

Comment

Hello,

hope pe you are doing fine.

i need a instructor please message me on what's app +919167054660

Comment

Hi Lucy,

Are you still available? Can you please e-mail me?

Thank you, Lucy...

Best,
                  T

Comment

Hi Lucy
                    I am looking for a privet coach
                    Can you please email me with your contect details
                    BR

Comment

Hello Lucy,

could u send email to me? I am look for a private swimming coach for my son.

Best regard,

Comment

Hello Lucy, we are interested in a swimming coach for our two sons age 7 and 4. We live in jakarta selatan (Cilandak Barat) and want someone to give them lessons 3 times a week.

If you are available in the afternoon time kindly drop me an email at komalkhan83@gmail.com

Comment

Hi Lucy ,

I am looking for private swimming coach . Kindly provide more details at my email gaurav.rstogi@gmail.com .

I can also be reached at +91-7042837752 ( WhatsApp ).

Regards
                          Gaurav Rastogi

Comment

Hi Lucy. how may i contact you? im looking for a private swimming coach for my baby. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by femaleswimmingcoach View Post

[/FONT][/SIZE]
                              I am looking for teacher , central Jakarta, kuningan. Please pm me so we can discuss the possibility. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X