Golf Indoor hitting bay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golf Indoor hitting bay

I plan to build an indoor hitting net (golf) inside my house. I don't want a package for a golf simulator because I don't need it. Just a place where I can hit golf clubs indoor. Is there someone who can do the job in Jakarta? Pls send your email address.... thanks!

nobody knows?

Comment

No idea. I had to put my thinking cap on just to imagine what you want. I'd probably but some linen or a nice cotton fabric in a neutral tone and hang that from the ceiling and walls, slant the floor towards the front... I don't know how... maybe by also covering the floor in fabric attached to the walls, which I would pull taunt to make the balls roll out. I'd get some throw pillows to put in the space when not being used as a golf area. I'm thinking combination Arabian Nights decor and indoor golf area. See, you didn't want my input.

Comment

Originally posted by Happyman View Post
        No idea. I had to put my thinking cap on just to imagine what you want. I'd probably but some linen or a nice cotton fabric in a neutral tone and hang that from the ceiling and walls, slant the floor towards the front... I don't know how... maybe by also covering the floor in fabric attached to the walls, which I would pull taunt to make the balls roll out. I'd get some throw pillows to put in the space when not being used as a golf area. I'm thinking combination Arabian Nights decor and indoor golf area. See, you didn't want my input.
        To give you an idea to what I wanted, please see this pic:
        https://www.blacksburgcc.com/getatta...250&height=187

I don't have time to to build this myself. I work from Monday to Saturday and Sunday is my family time. I would like someone to do the job professionally. Maybe someone who has built a similar thing for a golf shop.

Comment

Originally posted by booker76 View Post
          To give you an idea to what I wanted, please see this pic:
          https://www.blacksburgcc.com/getatta...250&height=187
          Man, That is dead-easy. If you knew where to get the netting, any decent handyman could whack it together in four hours or less (1 cubicle). All you need is PVC pipe, glue, a tape-measure and a hacksaw. Oh, and the net... Seriously, if you knew where to get the netting, I could send you a guy to set it up, pronto. Course, you are in Jakarta and I and my handy-person are in Bandung...

Now I look again, seems the pipes are covered in padding. Is that just the standard stuff it looks like? They don't sell it in the tiny local shops, but it wouldn't be too hard to find, either.

Reason I say all this is that I doubt you'll find one of the five contractors who have ever built one of these in Indonesia (probably as part of a renovation). I could be wrong, I'm not part of the "golf crowd", but I think you'll have a tough go of it, unless one of the other expats built one.

Comment

OK if nobody can do this. I think I will order some golf nets from the internet and ask a handy man to build this.

Comment

Working...
            X