Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfer my membership at Celebrity Fitness Pondok Indah Mall 2

Hi All,

I'm a 37 year old mother, having to take care of my recent pregnancy, would like to transfer my membership at Celebrity Fitness Pondok Indah Mall 2. It's under a year contract with the rate of Rp 465 000/mo, and in Nov 2014 has been the 4th month. The type of enrollment is 'one club (in PIM2 only) off peak', nevertheless I've had no restraint of entering early in the morning around 8 AM (opening from 6 AM) or later before off peak hours (10.00-16.00), and inclusively make use of all the free-for-member facilities and available classes. I don't quite know of other CF spots in town, but in PIM2 they have one Kids' Yoga class on Mondays at 11 to 12 AM free for members' children.

I suppose this type of membership is suitable for mothers like me, finding time working out during children's daily school hours around Pondok Indah or Pondok Pinang, with relatively lower charge (still below 500K__result of lengthy bargain with the CF consultant) than what CF would offer newcomers.

CF PIM2 marketing staff have ensured that this can be transferrable, once I find a person to sit in. Anyone interested please soon contact me at 0878-8687-8204 (Mrs Z. Amalia) .

Thank you.
Working...
X