2nd jakarta red dress run 8th November 2014

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd jakarta red dress run 8th November 2014

Come and join the TGIS HHH 2nd Jakarta Red Dress Run.
    Saturday 8th November.
    Starts 3.30pm from the Kristal Hotel.

Jalan Terogong Raya, Cilandak, South Jakarta
    Medium and Long trails with beer stops and food
    Run fees 150,000rp – All proceeds go to the following charities:
    The Red Nose Foundation and The Jakarta Rotary Club
    For more details email: [email protected]

https://plus.google.com/photos/11290...CPGN_v7yyMTbSA

This is a charity fundraising event with the emphasis on fun

Have a look at some of the great fun that was had last year.
    http://www.livinginindonesiaforum.or...un-for-charity
    The challenge is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everyone else.

long is exactly is the "medium" and "long" trials?

i just might... if i can miraculously lose weight before november 8 and recover somewhat from my anterior tibialis tendon tenosynovitis blah blah. men in red dresses are such a motivating factor.

Comment

Fooey! I will be recovering from eye surgery and not permitted to run for 3 months. So I guess I will miss it this year. (It was fun last year even though we got horribly lost!)

Comment

The medium is about 5-6km. There are 2 drinks/beer stops on the way. You have 2.5hours to complete it so even if you walk really slowly you could complete it.

Puspawarna hopefully it will be less confusing this year as I'm setting it
        The challenge is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everyone else.

Comment

The long is about 9-10km's.

Comment

Originally posted by topsykretts View Post
            long is exactly is the "medium" and "long" trials?

i just might... if i can miraculously lose weight before november 8 and recover somewhat from my anterior tibialis tendon tenosynovitis blah blah. men in red dresses are such a motivating factor.
            That injury does not sound like fun at all! The run does sound like a great day! (But I will be away)
            Things happen for a reason...

Comment

mich... apparently it is caused by rheumatism blah blah. It was not an injury caused by exercise (simply because I don't do any) and will continuous recur. not fun at all!

Comment

Originally posted by topsykretts View Post
                mich... apparently it is caused by rheumatism blah blah. It was not an injury caused by exercise (simply because I don't do any) and will continuous recur. not fun at all!
                That sucks. I blew my posterior tibial playing tennis. I still suffer with it. Feel for you. XX
                Things happen for a reason...

Comment

Please all come along and join in the fun on Saturday.

Puspawarna we run right through your area. I'll send you the map so you can come out and wave / have a good laugh at everyone running past. ;P

Comment

Originally posted by travellingchez View Post
                    Please all come along and join in the fun on Saturday.

Puspawarna we run right through your area. I'll send you the map so you can come out and wave / have a good laugh at everyone running past. ;P
                    Oh boy! I hope I'll be home - at the moment I am not scheduled to return to Jakarta until evening. But if I can I will come back earlier. Maybe I can even wear my red dress in solidarity!

Comment

Working...
                    X