Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Electric Treadmill REEBOK ZR11, perfect condition, 8 month old, still under warranty

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electric Treadmill REEBOK ZR11, perfect condition, 8 month old, still under warranty

I sell an Electric Treadmill REEBOK ZR11, in perfect condition, 8 month old (still under warranty)

[COLOR=#0000ff]Rated as one of the finest treadmill that came out from Reebok franchise, durable, functional and user-friendly.[/COLOR]

Specification:
    · Folding treadmill
    · Dimensions : 110 x 90 x 159 cm folded / 186 x 90 x 159 cm in use
    · Speed : up to 18km/h (speed can be controlled either in console or handle bars)
    · Motor : 2.5-horesepower continuous motor
    · 15 electronic inline levels and 35 programs (pre-set and manual)
    · Console : LCD Display with Blue and Yellow Backlight, Cooling Fan, MP3 Input plus Speakers and Volume Control
    · Hand pulse sensor
    · Running deck : 140cm long by 50cm wide
    · Reebok’s Dual Point Zig cushioning technology guarantees excellent impact absorption, offering enhanced joint protection.
    · Can accommodate up to 130 kg users weight capacity
    · Transportation wheels / 115 kg weight
    · Black and neon green color

Furnished with : Warranty card, Console guide, Assembly guide, User guide, and Silicon gel for care of the running deck.

[COLOR=#0000cd]It really is in PERFECT condition.[/COLOR]
    Warranty : Electronic parts warranty until Feb 2015 / Motor warranty until February 2019
    [COLOR=#0000cd]Price : Rp. 17.000.000[/COLOR]
    Payment : cash only

Reason I sell it : I am leaving Indonesia in December, to go back to my home country, and I cannot bring it back home…. I bought it 20 million, and I sell it in perfect condition, at 17 milion.
    Location : Jakarta / Kuningan area – no delivery (you have to pick it up)

[COLOR=#ff0000]CONTACT ME NOW !![/COLOR]

Here are some pictures :
    Photo Reebok SMALL.jpg treadmill SMALL.jpg treadmill 2 SMALL.jpg invoice and warrantySMALL.jpg

Daniel Interested of your REEBOK Treadmill ZR11

Hi, i'm Daniel, form West Jakarta, i'm interested with your REEBOK treadmill ZR11, where, how and when can i see it ? And how about the price ? any discount if i'm serious ? this is my contact number 0817734422, you can w.apps me. Thank you. Regards - Daniel Susanto

Originally posted by marine9215 View Post
    I sell an Electric Treadmill REEBOK ZR11, in perfect condition, 8 month old (still under warranty)

[COLOR=#0000ff]Rated as one of the finest treadmill that came out from Reebok franchise, durable, functional and user-friendly.[/COLOR]

Specification:
    · Folding treadmill
    · Dimensions : 110 x 90 x 159 cm folded / 186 x 90 x 159 cm in use
    · Speed : up to 18km/h (speed can be controlled either in console or handle bars)
    · Motor : 2.5-horesepower continuous motor
    · 15 electronic inline levels and 35 programs (pre-set and manual)
    · Console : LCD Display with Blue and Yellow Backlight, Cooling Fan, MP3 Input plus Speakers and Volume Control
    · Hand pulse sensor
    · Running deck : 140cm long by 50cm wide
    · Reebok’s Dual Point Zig cushioning technology guarantees excellent impact absorption, offering enhanced joint protection.
    · Can accommodate up to 130 kg users weight capacity
    · Transportation wheels / 115 kg weight
    · Black and neon green color

Furnished with : Warranty card, Console guide, Assembly guide, User guide, and Silicon gel for care of the running deck.

[COLOR=#0000cd]It really is in PERFECT condition.[/COLOR]
    Warranty : Electronic parts warranty until Feb 2015 / Motor warranty until February 2019
    [COLOR=#0000cd]Price : Rp. 17.000.000[/COLOR]
    Payment : cash only

Reason I sell it : I am leaving Indonesia in December, to go back to my home country, and I cannot bring it back home…. I bought it 20 million, and I sell it in perfect condition, at 17 milion.
    Location : Jakarta / Kuningan area – no delivery (you have to pick it up)

[COLOR=#ff0000]CONTACT ME NOW !![/COLOR]

Here are some pictures :
    [ATTACH]19279[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]19281[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]19282[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]19283[/ATTACH]

Comment

Hi, i'm Daniel, form West Jakarta, i'm interested with your REEBOK treadmill ZR11, where, how and when can i see it ? And how about the price ? any discount if i'm serious ? this is my contact number 0817734422, you can w.apps me. Thank you. Regards - Daniel Susanto

Comment

THE TREADMILL IS SOLD - thank you

THE TREADMILL IS NOW SOLD - thank you

Comment

Working...
        X