Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for some friend to play badminton

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Looking for some friend to play badminton

    Hi.. im looking for some friend to play badminton.. is there any community in here ?

    can i join ? thx u

  • #2
    Some of members here do play badminton regulary...... you can search in other thread

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by hendry_ohe View Post
      Some of members here do play badminton regulary...... you can search in other thread
      are u play badminton too ?

      Comment


      • #4
        I used to play badminton many years ago.. but I am willing to come back if I have friends to play regularly....

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by hendry_ohe View Post
          I used to play badminton many years ago.. but I am willing to come back if I have friends to play regularly....
          Dear Sir Hendry.... let's play...
          [COLOR=#ff0000][FONT=tahoma]I'm glad to be back
          [/FONT]
          [/COLOR]

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by hendry_ohe View Post
            I used to play badminton many years ago.. but I am willing to come back if I have friends to play regularly....
            i think pauline have a lots of friend to play,

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Ervan Tan View Post
              i think pauline have a lots of friend to play,
              Hi Sir Tan, how did you end up here?
              [COLOR=#ff0000][FONT=tahoma]I'm glad to be back
              [/FONT]
              [/COLOR]

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by paulinenindhya View Post
                Hi Sir Tan, how did you end up here?
                Hai ms pauline, just looking for some new friend.. or maybe i find my soulmate haha

                Comment


                • #9
                  I need a badminton coach, if you (Ervan/Paulin/someone else) dont mind, for free. I can teach English/Bahasa/Russian/bridge/math for free.

                  Thx...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by renikurniadewi View Post
                    I need a badminton coach, if you (Ervan/Paulin/someone else) dont mind, for free. I can teach English/Bahasa/Russian/bridge/math for free.

                    Thx...
                    reni hahaha you can come tonight lah to tomang, lets play together

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      hi ervan
                      I play badminton regularly, and have some communities
                      We can choose the most suitable one

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        hi peeps. i would love to join in ... if there is a space for me too.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I m new here, anyone can tell me where to play badminton during week day, prefer day time for good game?

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X