Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exercise at Your House with a PT??

[COLOR=#333333]Hi all[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#333333]Weight loss, fat loss, get stronger, leaner, or whatever your goals without going to the gym? YES its possible. My name is Daryl Nasution, I am a certified personal trainer graduated from Australian Institute of Fitness Melbourne, Australia in 2012. Offering an In-home/anywhere Personal Training service, where I bring all the gears (resistance band, suspension trainer, etc) and the session can be conducted anywhere you want: Gym, park, house, parking lot, etc. I also have Boxing for Fitness certifications from THUMP, Australia and had been teaching class @ [/COLOR]Sana Studio[COLOR=#333333], Jakarta Selatan for the past year. Whatever your fitness goal is: weight loss, stronger, healthier, faster, leaner, it is without going to the gym at all while working just as hard safely. Save your precious time and avoid Jakarta's infamous traffic by training in-home. Please send me a private message if you have any further enquiries or alternatively you can email me:[/COLOR][email protected][COLOR=#333333]. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#333333]Cheers,[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#333333]Daryl Nasution, CPT[/COLOR]
    www.darylnasution.com
    Last edited by deink; 20-03-15, 20:58.

Do you make house calls .... to shills in New York?

Comment

I dont think so

Comment

Working...
      X