• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best gyms in Indonesia?

[COLOR=#333333]Good day everyone![/COLOR]

[COLOR=#333333]My wife is looking to enrol in a gym. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#333333]Here are my questions:-[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#333333]- Are there any ladies only gym in Jakarta/Surabaya (we move frequently between both locations)?[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#333333]- Are ladies-only gym any better than any other gym in view of a lady?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#333333]If not, [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#333333]- What are the best/biggest gyms in Jakarta/Surabaya?[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#333333]- How much are their membership costs?[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#333333]- How much if she would like to engage a Personal Trainer?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#333333]Thank you![/COLOR]

Hi, good day to you too!

If you are living in somewhere near to Kuningan/Taman Rasuna/Rasuna Said area, you may want to look at Elite Club Epicentrum, it is one of the finest gym i ever joined so far, and they have a ladies-only gym as well, which i don't think any other gym have it.

The best/biggest gym in Jakarta are:
    1. Celebrity Fitness
    2. Fitness First
    3. Gold Gym

I believe those 3 gyms above are also the biggest one in Surabaya & you can actually enroll for a membership that can access to both of their gym in Jakarta & Surabaya, and you can find either one of them in almost every big mall in Jakarta.

For Elite Club Epicentrum it cost me around 6jt a year (you can only pay on yearly basis).

For the other 3, maybe around 300rb/month.

And as for Personal Trainer, it cost around 2jt for 8 sessions in Elite Club Epicentrum (i dont know about the other 3)

I can DM you the Fitness Consultant of Elite Club Epicentrum if you want.

Cheers.

Comment

Thank you! That helps. So I assume Elite Club is the only centre with a ladies-only gym?

Comment

How is the skill of the trainers at Elite Club Epicentrum? I'm looking at an apartment near there and am considering the gym...
        I

Comment

What are the gyms I could go to in Jakarta? I am staying here for another 4 weeks or so, but all the gyms (Gold's, Fitness First, Celebrity Fitness) don't have temporary memberships. They only have day passes and you 200000 rp minimum per day. That's a lot of money for someone who works out 6 times a week.

Recommendations, please?

Comment

Working...
          X