Looking for a personal trainer but no gym membership/access

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a personal trainer but no gym membership/access

wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction here. i don't have any gym membership currently nor access to a gym - but i would love to get started on a 1-2 months fitness intensive training thing with a personal trainer.

1. if i sign up with a personal trainer, can he/she give me access to a gym for such sessions without having to pay anything additional on top of the PT sessions?
    2. does anyone have a good PT to recommend?
    3. alternatively, are there PTs that come to the house to train bringing some of their own gear?
    4. what is the average costs to engage such a trainer?

location must be in south jakarta.

thank you very much!

Hi Top,

I am use personal trainer exclude gym membership at citos sport center, cost Rp. 1.250.000 (10 times), may be you ask nett of the price and free for the gym membership too.
    and he can come to your home. if you interest please ask me for CP. Thanks you

Comment

Hi

Are you still looking for a personal trainer. Please check out my website www.mike-brumby.com for more information about me. I can train you outside the gym for free at a very safe and suitable location. I'm from England and live in South Jakarta (Cilandak area).

Mike
      [email protected]

Comment

Hello there,
        [COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica]
        I have been a certified personal trainer in the Stockton Fitness Club, California. In the past experience I have changed my clients' way of eating and keeping fit. Graduating from the New York College of Technology, majoring in Applied Science, I have what it takes to build a better way of living. Being fit and healthy was always an important part in life. The healthier you are when you’re older, the longer it is for you to live. From a healthy living family, I want to share my experience and knowledge to those seeking for living that life. The healthier you are, the less likely you’ll get into any sort of sickness or health problems. But of course, being healthy should be done with a happy heart. Fully confident in making people fit and changing their way of life in a happy and healthy way. [/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica]if interested please contact me.[/FONT][/COLOR]
        [COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica]for my past work on people:[/FONT][/COLOR]
        instagram: @workbybui

Comment

Hi top
          i read your post about personal trainer. I am looking for one to come home 3 times a week. Do you have any reference? Contact?
          how much is it?
          julien

Comment

Check out Seekmi.com to find a personal trainer. You just need to fill in your requirements and they will provide you with price quotes and info from 5 different personal training businesses free!

Comment

Working...
            X