Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Setting a judo association in Jakarta

Hello to everybody,

My name is Jesus and I am a Spanish judoka living in Jakarta.

I have been looking for a place for several months without any success. So, I have decided to set a judo association in Jakarta.

if you want to join me in this adventure, just let me know.

Some details:

What? Set a judo association in South Jakarta.

Why? Because judo is my passion. Because I want to meet other people with the same interests as me. Because I would like to help developing my sport in Indonesia... I can find thousands of reasons!

Who? Everybody over 16 years old looking forward to train and meet other judokas is welcome. I was a member of the Spanish National Team. So, I can share my judo experiences with you. I know other few people who are interested. Do not hesitate to join us!

Where? I would like to rent a place with air condition in South Jakarta. I am still looking for a place.

When? The training will take place from Monday to Friday in the evenings. I normally work until 7pm. So, the perfect timing for me will be from 7:30pm to 9:00pm. I would like to set the association for the beginning of September 2013.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Jesus

Why not join an existing club or association?

http://www.judotrisakti.com/en/

http://www.judo-indonesia.net84.net/...ESIA-JUDO.html
    [FONT=arial black]
    [/FONT]

Comment

Formar un Asociacion de Judo en Jakarta

Hola Jesus:

Podrias enviarme tu numero de telefono o comunicarte conmigo, pues he estado pensando en lo mismo.
      Gracias

Hector]

Originally posted by Jesus1984 View Post
      Hello to everybody

I have been looking for a place for several months without any success. So, I have decided to set a judo association in Jakarta.

Some details:

Why? Because judo is my passion. Because I want to meet other people with the same interests as me. Because I would like to help developing my sport in Indonesia... I can find thousands of reasons!

Who? Everybody over 16 years old looking forward to train and meet other judokas is welcome. I was a member of the Spanish National Team. So, I can share my judo experiences with you. I know other few people who are interested. Do not hesitate to join us!

Where? I would like to rent a place with air condition in South Jakarta. I am still looking for a place.

When? The training will take place from Monday to Friday in the evenings. I normally work until 7pm. So, the perfect timing for me will be from 7:30pm to 9:00pm. I would like to set the association for the beginning of September 2013.

Jesus

Comment

wanna join!

Jesus,
        I would love to join! Do you found a place yet in jakarta selatan? Please let me know ASAP

QUOTE=Jesus1984;353680]Hello to everybody,

Some details:

Jesus[/QUOTE]

Comment

Yes, I would love to join too.

Comment

I would like to join. Currently, I am a judo teacher at martial arts school leesburg, va. Next year, I am planning to shift at Jakarta. I am looking for some local schools over there.

Comment

Working...
            X