Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Private expat swimming teacher available

Hi all,

I've set up a swimming school - Kelinci Laut - www.kelincilaut.com, in Jakarta. My partner and I have many years of experience in teaching kids both swimming and other sports. I was an activities manager for a large language school in the UK and I've also taught English here in Indonesia. We are trying to recruit more students, young and old, of all levels. We come to your pool and charge a reasonable rate for private lessons.

Please check out the website and let me know if you are interested.

Many thanks,

Jez

Hi, my husband is a swimming trainer with both aussie and singapore swimsafer certified, now he's teaching swimming in an international school, small group and private for west jakarta and south jakarta area, if anyone need further information feel free to contact us at 081222777270 or by email [email protected]
    Thanks

Comment

we need a swimming instructor

HI jez

are you still teaching swimming? Im looking for an instructor for my daughter, and possibly other 2 daughters..
      thanks
      Debra

Comment

Im teaching both kids and adults swimming lesson

Hi all im ian_hanapi from singapore,im currently conducting swimming lessons for both kids and adults here in singapore.Im moving to jakarta in end october.I would hope to continue to conduct groups or personal lessons for all ages.I would love the support and hear from you guys.Thank you

Comment

Working...
        X