Announcement

Collapse

Forum Software Migration (2nd Update)

As you may have noticed, the forum software has undergone a bit of a facelift. We've migrated from vBulletin4 to vBulletin5.2.2. As with all software major updates, there will undoubtedly be a few hiccups. As with all software upgrades, vBulletin has made changes in how their software works, so there may be a bit of a learning curve as you re-orient yourself to their changed environment.

We have worked through the initial hiccups that were reported. If you experience additional issues, please pm them to wm and we'll work through them. Thanks for your patience!

Regards,
paman and wm
See more
See less

SPA - sauna, massage in or near Mega Kuningan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPA - sauna, massage in or near Mega Kuningan

Hi, I'm also looking for a SPA where I can go to sauna and get massage in/near Mega Kuningan (Jakarta Selatan). Thank you.

You're a guy ? or a girl ?
    " Lemme get this straight. Killing one person is a murder, but killing a hundred thousand is a foreign policy ?"

Comment

jaspa in ambassador mall
      well entrance is outside actually, male and female, has sauna, jacuzzi, decent massage, legit
      i think scrub plus massage 160,000 mon-fri before 2pm inc facilities and soft drinks

Comment

Delta, near Gran Melia
        " Lemme get this straight. Killing one person is a murder, but killing a hundred thousand is a foreign policy ?"

Comment

Originally posted by Kratos View Post
          Delta, near Gran Melia
          Kratie...you finally gave her an answer even though she didn't reply to your question
          [COLOR="navy"]Leave the gun, take the cannoli[/COLOR] - The Godfather

Comment

Delta is a male Spa, Nickie....By male, of course you'd understand what I'm talkin about, right ?

Comment

Originally posted by Kratos View Post
              Delta is a male Spa, Nickie....By male, of course you'd understand what I'm talkin about, right ?
              Umm no. Is it like hairdresser that you have male and female? I thought they were unisex

Comment

the one near kuningan are not ? well, then it is a good advice then ......

Comment

Lets bet, the op is a girl..
                  Words can inspire, thoughts can provoke, but only action can get you closer to your dreams.

Comment

Jaspa massage hoovers around 100k. Some give a complete massage for the guys and charge extra if you are interested but they aren't pushy. Some wont even mention it others do.
                    Last edited by Pimpin; 01-02-11, 14:31.

Comment

Originally posted by Pimpin View Post
                      Jaspa massage hoovers around 100k. Some give a complete massage for the guys and charge extra if you are interested but they aren't pushy. Some wont even mention it others do.
                      Charge extra for what? Is it a plus plus service?

Comment

For the complete massage. 100k is for the regular massage covering pretty much all parts of ones body but one. The complete covers everything.

Ive never heard of the complete for women, ehhm, professionally speaking that is so not much to really think about nickie. Its only for guys to decide when getting a massage.

Comment

Originally posted by nickie View Post
                          Charge extra for what? Is it a plus plus service?
                          Whats a plus plus service?? Is there a minus minus, or is that minus the plus plus?? Bingung neh?
                          [FONT=Arial]Wana come over to Myspace and you can Twitter my Yahoo while I Google your Facebook?
                          [/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by tjamail View Post
                            Whats a plus plus service?? Is there a minus minus, or is that minus the plus plus?? Bingung neh?
                            Ih kamu pura pura lugu deh......

Comment

Originally posted by nickie View Post
                              Ih kamu pura pura lugu deh......
                              In English that would mean "pretend pretend song" ya? LOL
                              [FONT=Arial]Wana come over to Myspace and you can Twitter my Yahoo while I Google your Facebook?
                              [/FONT]

Comment

Working...
                              X