Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guitar and violin teacher in jakarta

Hello There,

My Name is Dwi, I am a private Violin and Guitar teacher with a certification from Associated Board of Royal Schools of Music (ABRSM) coupled with experiences more than 10 years in the aforementioned subject.

Currently, I'm based in Central Jakarta ,gladly welcoming students who want to explore and develop their potential in music especially Violin and Guitar under my tutelage.

There's no age limitation to sign up because I believe music knows no age - everyone can learn and enjoy music. So, if you're interested , just let me know on 0856-9553-1417

Well, honestly speaking there is no need for beginners to pay for teaching. There are a lot of resources which can help you to start musical career (let's call it like that). Also, the only thing you need in equipment For example, there are some reviews and recommendation on which is better, and which is more likely to serve you longer.
    The market for musical equipment is full of different models and devices, and making the right choice seems to be a very challenging task. How to differentiate between tens or hundreds of similar items? Musiety eases things for you and offers Hot-top articles: detailed reviews of the worthiest devices.

Comment

Working...
    X