looking for musicians

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for musicians

hi everybody,,,i guess this is the right place ,,,I would like to find friends to play,,,staying now in east java ( Tulungagung),,soon in Bali,,,I play guitar,,,greetings

Where will you stay in Bali? I play guitar too
    Let me know if you are near Denpasar, we can play whatever you like, I am open to anything

All the best wishes for your move to Bali

Comment

Thanks Faris, We will be going to Baili at the of this month,,,I staying a little further (Gianyar) but it will not be a problem to look for a date to meet, or find somewhere in between.
      As you, nothing in particular,,,just want to play,,,I have an electric guitar in Bali, .and have an acoustic too,,,but here in Java,,,

greetings!!!!

Comment

Ok cool, lets try to meet then! Will you be staying for longer? I am still in the process of moving into a new house, well we moved but there is still a lot to do.
        So it would be cool to meet here, but Gianyar is not really far.. Doable hehe
        Lets see where the wind blows. Santai...

Wong jowo ta?

Comment

Sounds cool to me aa well...hopefully we ll be going next week and tinggal selama dua bulan...( my bahasa still in progress)....let c...no strees...

Comment

yep, island spirit.. In any case I hope you enjoy your stay here!
            Hati-Hati & met jalan-jalan

Comment

Yep...thanks ...ll c !

Comment

Working...
              X