Announcement

Collapse

Forum Software Migration (2nd Update)

As you may have noticed, the forum software has undergone a bit of a facelift. We've migrated from vBulletin4 to vBulletin5.2.2. As with all software major updates, there will undoubtedly be a few hiccups. As with all software upgrades, vBulletin has made changes in how their software works, so there may be a bit of a learning curve as you re-orient yourself to their changed environment.

We have worked through the initial hiccups that were reported. If you experience additional issues, please pm them to wm and we'll work through them. Thanks for your patience!

Regards,
paman and wm
See more
See less

Join Photography Workshop&Seminar by ROBIN LAMBERT with ARRI Lighting 29 Feb-4 Mar 12

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Join Photography Workshop&Seminar by ROBIN LAMBERT with ARRI Lighting 29 Feb-4 Mar 12

Come and join ARRI Lighting Photography & Videography Seminar and Workshop by ROBIN LAMBERT.
    View his profile - > http://www.fotografics.org/Robin-Viper.html (Director of Photography, and also lighting cameraman for CNN and BBC)

Free Seminar at Workshop Room, Jakarta Convention Centre (JCC), Senayan, Central of Jakarta:
    * How To Make a Photoshoot Using ARRI Continuous Light
    Wednesday, 29th Feb 2012 : 13.30 – 16.30

* How To Make a Videography Using ARRI Continuous Light
    Thursday, 1st March 2012 : 11.30 – 14.30

* How To Make A Commercial Videography using ARRI Continuous Light
    Friday, 2nd March 2012 : 10.00 – 14.30

Workshop At Oktagon, Jl. Gunung Sahari Raya No. 50a, Central of Jakarta:
    * Mastering Creative Lighting With ARRI Continuous Light
    Saturday, 3rd March 2012 : 11.00 – 17.00

* Mastering Commercial Videography using ARRI Continuous Light
    Sunday, 4th March 2012 : 11.00 – 17.00

Registration Workshop Fee :
    Pay Rp 350.000 for one day
    Pay Rp 600.000 for two days

Limited Seat! Only 15 persons for each workshop, Booked Now!

For further information and registration, please contact :

Phone : +6221 420 4545 Ext. 455
    Mail : [email protected]
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Nederig Eno; 24-02-12, 20:19. Reason: Adding information

About Robin Lambert:

London born Director of Photography, Robin Lambert studied film and photographic technology before working for (amongst others) News Group newspapers, Pinewood Studios and Media Images as a lighting cameraman. Currently working as a freelance DoP, Robin is based in London, England and Mainz, Germany.

Robin has worked as a lighting cameraman for: BBC, CNN, Channel 4, ARD, ZDF, etc. etc. etc.

Recent Features include:
    Crossfade (UK 2002) Post Mortem (D 2003)
    Schattenwelt (Shadow World D 2003)
    The Moonflower (D 2005)

Worldwide Documentaries including:
    Russia, Sudan, Azerbaijan, Kosovo.
    and most recently: Afghanistan

Member of the Society of Television Lighting Directors
    As well as a working Director of Photography, Robin Lambert is a published author who also writes for various magazines. Well known for his column in "Digital Video", he also holds seminars on lighting for Arri, Kino-Flo and Dedolight andis known and respected asone of the formost locationlighting cameramen
    specializing in low and micro-budget productions

http://www.fotografics.org/Robin-Viper.html
    http://www.fotografics.org/Robin-Viper-Details.html

Comment

is there any workshop or training for photography here? i would like to join as my first lesson

ty

Comment

melbournethephotographer.com runs courses of using your camera and photo tours

Comment

Originally posted by meili View Post
          is there any workshop or training for photography here? i would like to join as my first lesson

ty
          Hi meili, there is a lot of source of photography knowledge online you can google it, why don't you just learn by your self first.
          life is simple, eat, sleep, fly.

Comment

Hi everyone, im new in Indonesia and i'm just wondering if is there like a photography club here I can join in order to further my knowledge through interaction and photowalks or photoshoots? If anyone can give some details that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Comment

here the local photography forum http://www.fotografer.net/
              unfortunately in bahasa Indonesia but you can join and raise question in english.
              There's lot of information for the photography clubs, by area of manufacturer - you can also easily find load for worskhops by pro, mostly in bahasa but you can get 1to1 course, very effective.

alternatively as other mention, ask mr google for on-line free course
              or go to ambassador mall or Ratu Plaza, buy the DVD tutorials

Comment

I'm actually looking for a photography community so that I can join photowalks and photoshoots and improve my skills as well as interact with other photographers. Thanks for the info though

Comment

Originally posted by rozzberry View Post
                  I'm actually looking for a photography community so that I can join photowalks and photoshoots and improve my skills as well as interact with other photographers. Thanks for the info though
                  Hv you checked the website ?
                  There's load of photowalk or photohunting or workshop or photo model sharing session regularly held by these community.

Comment

Working...
                  X