Patchwork and quilting groups in Jakarta

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patchwork and quilting groups in Jakarta

Hi all - I'm a kiwi patchwork and quilter living in Kemang and keen to become part of a patchwork/quilting group or similar. Does anyone know if there is an already established group? Or if not, is anyone keen on getting one started? As I teach it would need to be either an evening or weekend get-together. Also, where are places to get supplies like fus-o-bond or viseofix? Have discovered cottons at Mayestik (yay)!!!!! Looking forward to hearing from others who love fabric and sewing

Hi! I'm admittedly not much of a quilter (more of a knitter) but I do have a sewing machine and a fabric stash waiting to be used. As I have yet learnt how to drive and live in North Jakarta meetups might be tricky but I'm definitely interested if you'd like to get a group started

Comment

I think its a great idea.

Comment

Hi I've just moved to Jakarta and I'm looking for a quilting group. I'm still at the hotel but I'll be moving to Kemang at the end of the month. Did you have any luck finding a group or starting one?

Comment

Hi Guys,

i'm Reza, Indonesian. my wife are selling nice-branded-cheap quilt products on her facebook.
          please visit her FB at http://www.facebook.com/fara.outlet/photos (if you are interested).
          if you don't have facebook account, you may visit http://www.facebook.com/quiltcantik (this is our reseller).
          Which mean what ever the price you got from here, you can get cheaper from my wife

trully sorry for this inconvenient..didn't mean to.

have a nice day everyone

Comment

Invitation of Quilting with JUKI

Hi, my name is Willy Hamdani from Quantum Sewtech - main daeler of JUKI Sewing Machine. I want to inform to all quiters who lives in Jabodetabek areas that JUKI will make a seminar of quiting with JUKI Household TL-2200 QVP at Jakarta. Speakers will come from Japan. It will held on June 2016.
            For information you can call 0811 826 095. Wa 085694525168. Email : [email protected] Thanks for your attention.

Comment

Originally posted by 14Poppy View Post
              Hi all - I'm a kiwi patchwork and quilter living in Kemang and keen to become part of a patchwork/quilting group or similar. Does anyone know if there is an already established group? Or if not, is anyone keen on getting one started? As I teach it would need to be either an evening or weekend get-together. Also, where are places to get supplies like fus-o-bond or viseofix? Have discovered cottons at Mayestik (yay)!!!!! Looking forward to hearing from others who love fabric and sewing
              I never make a quilt but I'm keen in learning to do it. Is having a sewing machine is a must? can't do hand sewing?

Comment

Working...
              X