share your photography here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gubkabob View Post
    This looks like spam but it breaks my hear to have to delete it because I used to drive this exact car back in my early 20s. A Porsche 924 Le Mans. I foolishly sold it when I had to move overseas because I had nowhere to put it and I really wish I put more effort into keeping it.

Comment

• few old pics taken with compact camera Canon G9, the best two compact cameras ever for UWP

~IMG_7564.jpg by Wisnu Purwanto, on Flick

~day4+5 330.jpg by Wisnu Purwanto, on Flick

~day4+5 233.jpg by Wisnu Purwanto, on Flickr

~day4+5 015.jpg by Wisnu Purwanto, on Flick

Comment

• Originally posted by hamrio View Post
        If you want to get the detail of the moon, the focal length is not enough, maybe you need around 300 - 500. Other option, you can use tele converter. so with 200, it can be equal to 400mm

You can host the pic on other website like flickr or google photo, and attach the link using img tag.

ok....seam like i need to invest and saving some money to buy tele converter with 200 maybe it's enough....but i m not using flickr / google photo...but thanks anyway
        [COLOR=#1D2129][FONT=helvetica]
        [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#1D2129][FONT=helvetica]The road doesn't go where you planned. It goes where it's written to be[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#1D2129][FONT=helvetica]
        [/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

• Originally posted by N.Rio View Post
          Most important for moon photography is exposure, it is really easy to burn out the moon and not get any details of the moon surface. You can try shooting at f8, ISO 100 at shutter speed 1/30 as a start off point if it's a full moon. Use a tripod, exposure delay, manual focus and shoot RAW files (of course) and crop to your liking after, you will get good enough size for Instagram at least....

is it possible? if like that, i ll ttry next time to use ur trick...thanks Rio...:-)
          [COLOR=#1D2129][FONT=helvetica]
          [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#1D2129][FONT=helvetica]The road doesn't go where you planned. It goes where it's written to be[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#1D2129][FONT=helvetica]
          [/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

• Wow nice picture bro...

regards,
            Ficri Pebriyana adalah blog yang membagikan, Tutorial Blogger, Auto Followers, Teknik SEO, HTML5, CSS3, Kontes SEO, News.

Comment

• nice pictures share..

Comment

• Since I can't put it in avatar, here I am

Comment

Working...
                X